Megan Rust proved them wrong
LPD chief says subjects held at gunpoint
Greenfield’s ‘G3’ morphing from ‘Green’ to ‘Grow’
Former Hillsboro doctor in court on drug charges
Highland County Commissioners see revenue losses
- Megan Rust proved them wrong - 8:11 pm
- Shelter calling on citizens - 7:05 pm
- LPD chief says subjects held at gunpoint - 6:36 pm
- Greenfield’s ‘G3’ morphing from ‘Green’ to ‘Grow’ - 6:25 pm
- Former Hillsboro doctor in court on drug charges - 6:02 pm
- Highland County Commissioners see revenue losses - 4:54 pm
- Momma’s packed with people, enthusiasm for ‘Fox & Friends’ Hillsboro visit - 2:27 pm updated: 3:56 pm.
- School or no school? - 7:52 pm updated: 8:53 pm.
- Woman indicted on alleged drug-related offenses following shooting investigation - 6:59 pm
- OD rates slow in Highland County, but hard to track - 6:55 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 11:56 am
- Frigid weather continues in Highland County - 7:47 pm
- Young Clinton-Massie inventor steals Steve Harvey show - 5:13 pm
- 14th SATH Valentine Sweetheart Charity Ball - 1:23 pm
- Pete Hegseth will be onsite at Momma’s in Hillsboro for ‘Fox & Friends’ Wednesday - 1:21 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:06 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 11:59 am
- Raccoon roasts and ‘all but the kitchen sink’ - 2:34 pm
- Bundle up, use caution - 6:13 pm updated: 6:22 pm.
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:23 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:22 pm
- Former Colony Theatre site project underway in uptown Hillsboro - 6:18 pm
- Hillsboro Rotary spaghetti dinner postponed - 5:04 pm
- Forecast: Ice, snow coming to Highland County - 4:51 pm updated: 4:53 pm.
- Control violations land Lynchburg man in prison - 4:51 pm
OD rates slow in Highland County, but hard to track
While an apparent decline in reported drug overdoses that began late in the summer last year seems to have held over the winter, the organizers of a l...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:STATISTICSThe statistics for the week beginning Monday, Jan. 8 through Sunday, ...
Frigid weather continues in Highland County
In anticipation of yet another layer of snow on Monday, Highland County was under a Winter Weather Advisory until 2 a.m. Tuesday as a low-pressure sys...
Young Clinton-Massie inventor steals Steve Harvey show
Clinton-Massie Elementary student — and inventor — Emily Webb, 7, nearly stole the show when she appeared on NBC’s The STEVE Show, h...
14th SATH Valentine Sweetheart Charity Ball
The 14th annual SATH Valentine Sweetheart Charity Ball scheduled for Feb. 10 at the Roberts Centre in Wilmington.“It’s a very elegant even...
Pete Hegseth will be onsite at Momma’s in Hillsboro for ‘Fox & Friends’ Wednesday
Pete Hegseth, co-host of “Fox & Friends Weekend” and a frequent guest co-host for the weekday edition of “Fox & Friends,R...
Tactics of ‘Fire and Fury’ author lend credence to ‘fake news’
The salacious new tell-all about President Trump by author Michael Wolff, “Fire and Fury,” is being quoted and, by some, embraced, despite...
When Mother Nature came calling
I could feel a cold draft seeping through a big bay window behind me. A small electric heater was warming my toes. Someone else was snuggled inside a ...
When things break, I call for help
When our furnace broke last week — which happened during the coldest spell Ohio has seen since they started keeping official records of such thi...
Only the chief and Good Lord know
It was early 2000. I was in Dayton, Va. to visit the Dayton Virginia Police Department and speak to the chief of police about enrolling in the Virgini...
Ohioans will benefit from tax reform
After years of talk, research and debate, Congress passed tax reform legislation that the president recently signed into law. I’m proud of the b...
Electing Donald Trump and Patty Burns is not a contradiction
Patty Burns was sworn into office Thursday as Hillsboro’s new city treasurer, and many of her family and friends were on hand to applaud her, as...
Local teams out of state poll for second straight week
The Top Ten teams in the Associated Press Ohio high school basketball poll with first-place votes in parentheses and won-loss record. total points and...
Lynchburg-Clay senior Kyle Luneke signs letter of intent to play soccer for Ohio Christian University
Lynchburg-Clay senior Kyle Luneke will attend Ohio Christian University in Circleville and will play soccer after signing a letter of intent to play f...
Fairfield ladies beat Manchester 44-36
Fairfield’s Lady Lions hosted the Lady Greyhounds of Manchester on Thursday night in Southern Hills Athletic Conference (SHAC) varsity basketbal...
McClain wins home wrestling meet over Jackson, now 9-1 on season
The last home match of the year saw the home team McClain Tigers defeat the Jackson Ironmen and improve to 9-1 on the year and remain the only undefea...
Lynchburg-Clay ladies dominate West Union 77-32
The Lynchburg-Clay Lady Mustangs hosted the Lady Dragons of West Union on Thursday in Southern Hills Athletic Conference (SHAC) girls basketball actio...
McClain boys and girls varsity swim team swim to victory against Notre Dame
This past Thursday evening the Tiger Sharks swam against Portsmouth Notre Dame; this home meet was one of the most intense of those already swam this ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Lynchburg-Clay FFA holds winter fundraiser
The Lynchburg-Clay FFA Chapter recently held its annual fundraiser. During the winter fundraiser members sell BBQ sauce, fruit, cookie dough, meat and...
Buddelmeyer on CCU dean’s list
Sarah Buddelmeyer, of Leesburg, Ohio, majoring in marine science, was among 2,419 students at Coastal Carolina University who made the fall semester 2...
Lynchburg-Clay FFA excels at Big Eastern States Expo
Several Lynchburg-Clay FFA members recently participated in the Big Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, Mass.The Milk Quality & Product...
Adena rated 4-star by Hospital Compare
Adena Regional Medical Center has earned a 4-star hospital rating, according to the consumer-oriented website Hospital Compare.Hospital Compare provid...
West receives FFA American Degree
Alan West was an American Degree recipient when the Lynchburg-Clay FFA recently attended the 90th National FFA Convention and Expo in Indianapolis. He...