It’s ‘HHS On Broadway’
Drug treatment topic at Highland County Drug Abuse Prevention Coalition meeting
Hillsboro schools not taking phones during lockdowns
Greenfield narrowing search for city manager
Hillsboro man gets 240 days in jail for contempt of court after profanity-laced outburst
- Dunlap Road leak sight released by EPA - 4:52 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:47 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:46 pm
- It’s ‘HHS On Broadway’ - 7:53 pm
- Drug treatment topic at Highland County Drug Abuse Prevention Coalition meeting - 7:03 pm
- Hillsboro schools not taking phones during lockdowns - 6:52 pm
- Greenfield narrowing search for city manager - 4:47 pm
- Hillsboro man gets 240 days in jail for contempt of court after profanity-laced outburst - 6:32 pm updated: 6:37 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 5:32 pm
- Threats lead to school lockdowns in Clinton County; authorities say no lives were in danger - 5:32 pm updated: 5:37 pm.
- Wilkin upset at ongoing holdup of Rocky Fork Lake grant - 5:03 pm updated: 10:19 pm.
- Greenfield PD chief: Foot chase, gunshots were unrelated - 2:46 pm
- Hillsboro man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide in Clinton County - 2:44 pm
- ‘America’s pastor’ Billy Graham dies at 99 - 11:34 am
- No arrests yet in Leesburg shooting - 11:25 am
- Girl Scout cookies arrive this week - 7:04 pm
- Technology ahead of curve - 5:54 pm
- 46th annual Ernie Blankenship Radio-Telethon March 28 at NCB - 2:38 pm
- Take Note - 1:25 pm updated: 3:37 pm.
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:05 pm
- UPDATED: Three suspects at large after man shot in Leesburg Monday - 10:14 pm updated: 6:42 pm.
- Upcoming Greenfield mental health training ‘based on empathy’ - 6:55 pm
- Grandparents raising children - 5:48 pm updated: 6:02 pm.
- Kasich’s new gun control comments draw rebukes - 5:00 pm updated: 5:12 pm.
- Fundraiser to help Habitat build home - 2:48 pm
Wilkin upset at ongoing holdup of Rocky Fork Lake grant
Highland County Board of Commissioners President Shane Wilkin on Wednesday reiterated his frustration with a division of the U.S. Department of Justic...
Greenfield PD chief: Foot chase, gunshots were unrelated
Rumors were swirling on social media Tuesday afternoon in Greenfield as police found themselves responding to two separate incidents, one of which inv...
Hillsboro man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide in Clinton County
A Hillsboro man charged with vehicular homicide for allegedly causing a fatal accident near Wilmington last year entered a not guilty plea in the case...
‘America’s pastor’ Billy Graham dies at 99
MONTREAT, N.C. — The Rev. Billy Graham, who transformed American religious life through his preaching and activism, becoming a counselor to pres...
No arrests yet in Leesburg shooting
There have been no arrests in a shooting that occurred in Leesburg Monday evening, according to the village police chief, and three suspects apparentl...
High school sure has changed
So apparently I forget to pay attention for the past 13 or so years, and I woke up a few weeks ago to find my daughter will be in high school next yea...
Celebrations of love abound
The daughter of St. Valentine’s jailer, Asterius, was blind. According to legend, St. Valentine restored the young woman’s sight. She imme...
Order now, pull around, figure it out later
Real conversations I’ve had lately at drive-thru restaurants…“I’ll have a Big Mac value meal with a diet Coke.”Pause....
Humming ‘French fried eyeballs‘
It is almost spring. Well, maybe not the warm weather part of it, but full spring training workouts for Cincinnati Reds pitchers and catchers start Fe...
Time: Like a petal in the wind
One evening Brenda and I were in Cleveland sitting in a lounge when three Irishmen stood up and began to give advice in song as only Irishmen can do. ...
Downplaying the House Intelligence memo; and James Comey is revealed
Many media pundits and Democrats at the national level are downplaying the House Intelligence Committee memo released Friday that details the politici...
Lynchburg-Clay boys and girls bowling teams win inaugural SHAC Tournament
The Lynchburg-Clay bowling teams competed in and won the first ever SHAC bowling tournament on Monday.The Lynchburg Clay boys won the inaugural event ...
McClain travels to Southeastern for Sectional-Semi Final, loses 63-39 to Miami Trace
The McClain Tigers traveled to Southeastern High School on Tuesday to take on the Miami Trace Panthers in a Sectional Semi-Final game, the Tigers fell...
Hillsboro outlasts Washington 58-52
The Hillsboro Indians traveled to Southeastern High School on Tuesday to take on the Washington Blue Lions in a Sectional Semi-Final game, the Indians...
Frontier Athletic Conference First Team selections for winter sports
The Frontier Athletic Conference has released the Player of the Year and First Team selections for the winter sport season.Boys BasketballThe Frontier...
Lynchburg-Clay Mustangs, first, and Lady Mustangs,third, bowling advance to District Tournament
Lynchburg-Clay boys bowling team win Sectional Title at Shawnee Lanes on FridayThe Lynchburg-Clay boys bowling team competed in the sectional tourname...
McClain takes 3rd place in home duals
McClain gym was the host to the McClain Duals. Five teams competed in a round robin tournament, with Gallipolis Gallia Academy taking home the first p...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
First State donates to Hillsboro H.S. athletics
The First State Bank team has announced the donation of $450 to the Hillsboro athletic program for the winter sports season. The contribution toward t...
Reflections on experiencing God’s love
Golden wedding anniversaries, at least in a Florida senior living community, are not that uncommon anymore. And as my bride and I approach that milest...
McClain FFA competes at Mt. Gilead Invitational
On Feb. 17, the McClain FFA went to the Mt. Gilead Invitational. The livestock judging team received second place overall with seven members finishing...
Precious Pearls Red Hatters visit Paxton Theatre
The Precious Pearls Red Hatters of Hillsboro attended the the Country Music Sunday Matinee at Paxton Theatre in Bainbridge on Feb. 18. Pictured, from ...
Highland Lanes presents HCA $1,000 check
A check for $1,000 was presented to the Hillsboro Christian Academy on Feb. 14. The check was for a grant from the National Kids Bowl Free, Bowling fo...
McClain team takes third in state
On Feb. 10, members Morgan Faulconer, Bryn Karnes, Emily Jones and Abby Dhume competed in the Agriculture Communications competition. The team had to ...