Helping victims of domestic violence in Highland County
Hillsboro committee vote valid at emotional meeting
Hillsboro committee meeting leaves questions
Going, going, gone
Greenfield student growth highlighted
- Helping victims of domestic violence in Highland County - 6:16 pm
- Highland festival this weekend at the village park - 5:53 pm
- Hillsboro committee vote valid at emotional meeting - 5:40 pm
- FGBMFI dinner meeting Oct. 7 - 1:51 pm
- Hillsboro committee meeting leaves questions - 10:33 pm
- Going, going, gone - 7:16 pm
- Greenfield student growth highlighted - 6:00 pm
- Leesburg man facing drug trafficking, weapon charges - 11:46 am
- Hurricane relief - 7:41 pm
- Judge Coss assigned to preside over Fayette County Park District suit - 6:29 pm
- Smokin’ in the Hills set for this weekend in Highland County - 6:05 pm
- Judge: Want out of jail? Leave town - 5:38 pm updated: 5:44 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:17 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:16 pm updated: 4:09 pm.
- ‘Beautiful Scars’ - 8:18 pm
- ‘Suffering and sacrifice’ remembered in Highland County - 8:15 pm
- Highland County chinchilla ranch ‘not like anything most people think’ - 5:41 pm updated: 5:43 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:25 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:23 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Minor injuries in Thursday afternoon crash - 8:51 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- ‘House calls’ with OD victims in Highland County - 8:45 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Taste of Highland County - 8:12 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Hillsboro employee relations committee meeting called, but purpose seems unclear - 7:39 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Leesburg Fall Festival this weekend - 7:23 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- 15 to life in prison for Hillsboro man in rape case - 6:04 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
Judge Coss assigned to preside over Fayette County Park District suit
Highland County Court of Common Pleas Judge Rocky A. Coss has been appointed to preside over a lawsuit filed by a caterer against the Fayette County P...
Smokin’ in the Hills set for this weekend in Highland County
Twenty-five barbecue teams from Ohio, Indiana, Texas and Kentucky will roll into town this weekend for Smokin’ in the Hills, a Kansas City Barbe...
Judge: Want out of jail? Leave town
A Greenfield man who threatened McClain High School band members with a pellet gun has been told by a judge to leave the village and not return if he ...
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:Sept. 15ARRESTS/CITATIONSBrian Beatty, 36, Greenfield, was arrested for teleco...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:The statistics for the week beginning Monday, Sept. 11 through Sunday, Sept. 15...
Something did not smell good when Kilee Brookbank arrived home from school one day in 2014. A candle might help, she thought, so she grabbed one. A li...
We are a nation that dreams
The year was 1980. A man stood on a platform before a crowd and spoke words that would reverberate across a generation.“For the first time in ou...
New HPD chief coming from outside probably a good idea
It looks like the next permanent chief of the Hillsboro Police Department will come from outside the ranks of the department.Sgt. Steve Browder resign...
The big fight brought memories
As I was driving home from Columbus last Saturday I received a phone call from my wife. It was a typical call, asking how the day had gone and such, t...
Investing in safety is good business
Recent research published in the Journal of Accounting and Economics finds that managers of U.S. companies struggling to meet earnings expectations ma...
How to profit from the 2024 eclipse in Highland County
If you have any entrepreneurial spirit at all, you’ll start planning now to profit from the 2024 solar eclipse.The eclipse that happened across ...
Thanks to city of Hillsboro
To the city of Hillsboro:I want to take the time to thank the city of Hillsboro for its cooperation through the recent resurfacing project on U.S. Rou...
Local Sports Briefs
13th annual Community Care Hospice Angel Care Open Sept. 29Registration is now underway for the Community Care Hospice Angel Care Open golf outing.Thi...
Fairfield hosts the Highland County Invitational Tuesday; all five local schools compete
Fairfield High School hosted the Highland County Invitational on Tuesday. The Lions and Lady Lions took home the top spots in the boys and girls race....
LC volleyball and FFA to hold “Ballin’ for Braydon” benefit supper Sept 25
The Lynchburg-Clay Girls Volleyball team and FFA chapter are sponsoring a benefit supper for Braydon Bailey. Braydon, a L-C Senior, had a benign tumor...
Borland delivers when Worley injured
COLUMBUS – Ohio State redshirt freshman linebacker Tuf Borland woke up Saturday morning expecting to play against Army but never dreamed he woul...
OHSAA releases initial football ratings for 2017 season; Hillsboro at 12 in region 11
The OHSAA released the initial high school football rating for the 2017 season on Tuesday. The top twelve teams in each region in D III are displayed ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
District governor visits Rotary
District 6670 Governor Mark Mabelitini, right, was the guest speaker Tuesday at the weekly meeting of the Hillsboro Rotary Club. He is pictured with H...
Mercer family reunion held in Hillsboro
At noon on June 25, 148 descendants of L.G. and Stella Mercer met at the Hillsboro Middle School Auditeria for their annual reunion.On Jan. 17, 1900, ...
Hillsboro FFA exhibits swine
This year the Hillsboro FFA chapter had nearly 18 members exhibit swine at the Highland County Fair.The first Saturday of the fair some members partic...
Hillsboro FFA exhibits special projects
This year at the Highland County Fair the Hillsboro FFA members exhibited a variety of special interest projects. Nearly 15 members displayed projects...
McClain FFA helps hurricane victims
The McClain FFA Chapter held its first community service project Tuesday, Sept. 12. The members of the chapter prepared meals and distributed them aro...