G3 Oktoberfest Sept. 30 in Greenfield
Hoops Classic returning to Southern State
Updated: City of Hillsboro employee files federal suit against city, mayor
Mowrystown up in arms
Last day delivering smiles in Hillsboro
- G3 Oktoberfest Sept. 30 in Greenfield - 7:35 pm
- The legacy of Caspar Collins - 6:12 pm updated: 6:34 pm.
- Hoops Classic returning to Southern State - 3:11 pm
- Updated: City of Hillsboro employee files federal suit against city, mayor - 2:19 pm updated: 6:43 pm.
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:26 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:24 pm
- Mowrystown up in arms - 9:19 pm
- Last day delivering smiles in Hillsboro - 9:16 pm
- Elliott Hotel could house a micro-brewery - 5:50 pm
- Man rescued from well unconscious - 5:15 pm
- Helping victims of domestic violence in Highland County - 6:16 pm
- Highland festival this weekend at the village park - 5:53 pm
- Hillsboro committee vote valid at emotional meeting - 5:40 pm
- FGBMFI dinner meeting Oct. 7 - 1:51 pm
- Hillsboro committee meeting leaves questions - 10:33 pm
- Going, going, gone - 7:16 pm
- Greenfield student growth highlighted - 6:00 pm
- Leesburg man facing drug trafficking, weapon charges - 11:46 am
- Hurricane relief - 7:41 pm
- Judge Coss assigned to preside over Fayette County Park District suit - 6:29 pm
- Smokin’ in the Hills set for this weekend in Highland County - 6:05 pm
- Judge: Want out of jail? Leave town - 5:38 pm updated: 5:44 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:17 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:16 pm updated: 4:09 pm.
- ‘Beautiful Scars’ - 8:18 pm
Man rescued from well unconscious
Crews were able to rescue a man from a well in the Lynchburg area after he reportedly lost consciousness while working inside.Lynchburg Area Joint Fir...
Helping victims of domestic violence in Highland County
The Alternatives to Violence Center’s popular Trivia Night Fundraiser will be held Friday, Oct. 6, according to office manager Dara Gullette.Gul...
Highland festival this weekend at the village park
A car show that’s been absent for several years is being revived for the annual Village of Highland Festival and Car Show that will be held Satu...
Hillsboro committee vote valid at emotional meeting
Hillsboro City Council member Claudia Klein says she did not vote at a Tuesday night meeting of council’s employee relations committee on the pr...
FGBMFI dinner meeting Oct. 7
The Hillsboro FGBMFI (Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International) dinner meeting will be held Saturday, Oct. 7 at the Common Ground Chu...
Hillsboro committee meeting leaves questions
After an emotional meeting that lasted nearly two and a half hours Tuesday night, Hillsboro City Council’s employee relations committee voted to...
We are a nation that dreams
The year was 1980. A man stood on a platform before a crowd and spoke words that would reverberate across a generation.“For the first time in ou...
New HPD chief coming from outside probably a good idea
It looks like the next permanent chief of the Hillsboro Police Department will come from outside the ranks of the department.Sgt. Steve Browder resign...
The big fight brought memories
As I was driving home from Columbus last Saturday I received a phone call from my wife. It was a typical call, asking how the day had gone and such, t...
Investing in safety is good business
Recent research published in the Journal of Accounting and Economics finds that managers of U.S. companies struggling to meet earnings expectations ma...
How to profit from the 2024 eclipse in Highland County
If you have any entrepreneurial spirit at all, you’ll start planning now to profit from the 2024 solar eclipse.The eclipse that happened across ...
Thanks to city of Hillsboro
To the city of Hillsboro:I want to take the time to thank the city of Hillsboro for its cooperation through the recent resurfacing project on U.S. Rou...
Buckeyes hold all the cards against Runnin’ Rebels
COLUMBUS – Nothing succeeds like excess in Las Vegas.“Bigger, glitzier, more attention grabbing” should be the city motto.Admittedly...
McClain hosts Jackson on Thursday in FAC soccer action
McClain played host to Jackson in boys and girls Frontier Athletic Conference (FAC) soccer action. The Lady Tigers took on the the Lady Ironmen in the...
Fairfield hosts Ripley in SHAC soccer action on Wednesday
Fairfield played host to Ripley on Wednesday evening in Southern Hills Athletic Conference (SHAC) boys and girls soccer action. The Lady Lions were th...
Hillsboro ladies golf hosts McClain on senior night
The Lady Indians golf team hosted the Lady Tigers of McClain on Tuesday for their senior night. Prior to the start of the match seniors from both team...
McClain’s Chayden Pitzer records 500th kill on Tuesday at home against Hillsboro
McClain senior Chayden Pitzer entered Tuesday’s Frontier Athletic Conference (FAC) match, against cross-county league rival the Hillsboro Lady I...
Bright Elementary School students receive medals at Highland County Invitational
Bright Elementary Kids shine at Highland County Cross Country Invitational. Over 35 students from Bright Elementary participated in the kids races bef...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
What’s going on at Greenfield Library
October is the start of our busy holiday season here at the Greenfield Library. We hope our young readers through fifth grade will sign up for our Jin...
NCB awards Whiteoak $2,000 technology grant
National Cooperative Bank (NCB) has awarded Whiteoak High School a $2,000 technology grant for having the highest percentage of students complete the ...
WC Transfer Advantage offers credit transfer
In a move that’s essentially unprecedented for a private institution in Ohio, Wilmington College will recognize transfer students’ general...
Hillsboro FFA students exhibit cattle
This year at the 2017 Highland County Fair there were 14 FFA members that exhibited beef.Hillary Hamilton had the Grand Champion County Born and Bred ...
Highco helps Wait raise $700 for Down syndrome
Elizbeth Wait (fourth from left in first row of adults) is pictured with several of her friends and family at the 16th annual Down Syndrome Buddy Walk...