Water day coming to Hillsboro
Hillsboro Family Camp in full swing this week
Lambert facing trial Aug. 7 in Cincinnati
Marijuana, cash found during Hillsboro traffic stop
Paint Creek wins $685,000 grant for new ladder truck
- OSHP conducts Georgetown OVI checkpoint - 5:23 pm
- Water day coming to Hillsboro - 5:22 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 5:20 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 5:18 pm
- Hillsboro Family Camp in full swing this week - 4:55 pm
- Lambert facing trial Aug. 7 in Cincinnati - 4:31 pm
- Marijuana, cash found during Hillsboro traffic stop - 12:14 pm
- Paint Creek wins $685,000 grant for new ladder truck - 10:25 am
- Updated: Special screening Tuesday of ‘Lincoln School Story’ at National Underground RR Freedom Center; Curtis Lane dedication Thursday - 10:52 am updated: 4:39 pm.
- Clemons wins Cruel Jewel - 7:40 pm updated: 8:12 pm.
- Leesburg coffee wagon serves up ‘Fertile Grounds’ - 5:24 pm
- Three to hospital after wreck north of Hillsboro - 12:16 pm updated: 2:04 pm.
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 11:53 am
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 11:51 am
- 2nd update: Portman: U.S. Secretary of Energy Perry to visit Piketon plant July 31 - 11:00 am updated: 1:47 pm.
- Three to enter local Women’s Hall of Fame - 8:14 pm
- SSCC moving ahead with Adams County campus - 5:06 pm updated: 5:29 pm.
- Drug treatment facility planned for Greenfield raises concerns - 1:24 pm updated: 5:58 pm.
- New Vienna man dies in Thursday morning crash - 10:39 am updated: 5:32 pm.
- Making Hillsboro beautiful - 7:43 pm
- 11 in Clinton County showing flu symptoms - 6:38 pm updated: 7:16 pm.
- Planning continues for Highland County’s Smokin’ in the Hills - 1:27 pm
- Christian Men’s Chorus visiting Hillsboro church - 11:42 am
- Hillsboro man struck by vehicle off Antioch Road near county line - 11:42 am
- New Lions Club has its charter - 7:36 pm
Clemons wins Cruel Jewel
When The Times-Gazette caught up with 1996 Hillsboro High School graduate Johnny Clemons three years ago, he had just finished running nine marathons ...
Leesburg coffee wagon serves up ‘Fertile Grounds’
To some, it’s a familiar sight in Highland County or many other rural communities — three or four farmers ready for a long day’s wor...
Three to hospital after wreck north of Hillsboro
A mid-morning wreck Friday on SR 73 just north of Hillsboro sent three to the hospital after a man apparently had a seizure while driving out of town....
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:July 18ARRESTS/CITATIONSCodee Lewis, 23, Leesburg, cited for OVI and assured cl...
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:July 15ARRESETS/CITATIONSWilliam Harper, 48, Greenfield, was arrested for dome...
2nd update: Portman: U.S. Secretary of Energy Perry to visit Piketon plant July 31
U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) said Friday that Secretary of Energy Rick Perry will visit the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant and former American ...
Hoping for the Parks & Rec job
The City of Hillsboro is considering the creation of a Parks and Recreation district. I hope they do, because I’ll apply for the job of director...
Friday is for high school football
Walking out of the back of the door of The Times-Gazette offices the other day, I heard a noise off to my left.It sounded like someone talking over a ...
Sad to see Colony Theater go
A friend sent me an article about the demolition of the Colony Theater. It saddens me greatly that it is now gone. Many small towns and cities are tea...
Ode to the Colony Theatre
The Colony Theatre is no longer around,and just as always has been taken down.Just ike Marhall, Washington, Webster and High,as fate would have it, it...
Let’s admit it, conservatives love the mainstream media
Here’s a secret the mainstream media should know about Republicans, conservatives and Trump supporters. Disjointed alliance that they are, they ...
It’s an old family tradition
It has been strangely odd, in some ways, that twice in the last couple weeks rescuers have been called to scenic Rocky Fork Creek Gorge to rescue stra...
Hillsboro graduate Hope Tira receives SEDAB scholarship
The Ohio High School Athletic Association annually provides scholarships for outstanding student athletes from its member schools. Each member high sc...
Buckeye Hills Country Club in Greenfield serves as home to the Fairfield Lions and McClain Tigers golf teams
Buckeye Hills Country Club is an 18 - hole championship golf course situated on the border of Highland and Fayette counties just outside of Greenfield...
IWA wrestling returning to Buford, Ohio on Saturday for their “Red, White, and Bruised” event to help raise awareness for the Buford Baseball Dugouts Fund
The oldest professional wrestling company in the state of Ohio, the IWA, is returning to Buford on Saturday for their “Red, White and Bruised 20...
2017 McDonald’s Classic 3ON3 TournamentThe Tiger Youth Basketball Organization will be hosting the 2017 McDonald’s Classic 3ON3 Tournament...
Hillsboro American Legion Post 129 baseball win at home behind a strong performance from local product Anderson
Hillsboro American Legion Post 129 defeated the Lancaster American Legion Post on Tuesday at Shaffer Park by a score of 3-0. First baseman Kelton Ande...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
McClain High School class of 1957 holds 60-year reunion
The McClain High School class of 1957 held its 60-year reunion on July 8 at the Greenfield Historical Society Grain and Hay Building.Each table was ce...
Fab Five holds showmanship clinic
The Fab Five 4-H club recently held a showmanship clinic at the Highland County Fairgrounds. The clinic was open to all 4-H members.Featured at this e...
The Print Shop reopens
After a short, partial closure for renovations, the Hillsboro location of The Print Shop, located at 1115 Northview Drive, has reopened for business.T...
HDH honors project donors
The Highland District Hospital Foundation recently hosted a donor wall unveiling event to recognize and thank the current donors to the GreatER Care C...
Highland County Chamber of Commerce members and others are pictured at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for True Life Chiropractic.
The Highland County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cuttin cermony for True Life Chiropractic, located at 599 Harry Sauner Road, Suite C, Hillsboro,...
Highland County travel report
For the week ending July 22, the following traffic advisory includes road construction and major maintenance projects requiring long-term lane restric...