Man gets 11 years for Bainbridge burglary
KOPA Bands promote adoption
Special programs including ROTC discussed by Hillsboro school board
Marijuana dispensary license deadline passes, no objections in Hillsboro
Hastings pulling DRD after school board votes down 20-year request
- Board of Elections to hold final count Nov. 21 - 6:22 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 6:17 pm
- Man gets 11 years for Bainbridge burglary - 6:00 pm
- KOPA Bands promote adoption - 5:46 pm
- Special programs including ROTC discussed by Hillsboro school board - 5:29 pm updated: 6:20 pm.
- Marijuana dispensary license deadline passes, no objections in Hillsboro - 4:43 pm updated: 4:50 pm.
- HHS grad in Forbes ‘30 under 30’ - 6:18 pm
- Times-Gazette reporter speaks to students - 5:14 pm
- Hastings pulling DRD after school board votes down 20-year request - 5:00 pm updated: 5:26 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:42 pm
- State pharmacy board says Hillsboro doc indicted on 29 counts - 1:34 pm
- Hillsboro Community Thanksgiving 6 p.m. Sunday - 1:28 pm
- Greenfield considers prohibiting licensed marijuana growers - 1:24 pm
- Greenfield man gets 10 years prison for burglary - 6:23 pm
- Highland County Commissioners receive $38K from AEP - 5:32 pm
- Eagles club donates $2,000 to HPD - 4:51 pm
- Mike DeWine gives campaign talk in Wilmington - 4:47 pm
- Biotech partnership allows students to start classes at SSCC, live at Wilmington College - 3:06 pm
- Jury finds Hillsboro man guilty of forgery - 7:30 pm
- GPD proactive approach getting results - 6:30 pm
- Hillsboro man arrested after Times-Gazette article asked for tips - 5:16 pm updated: 9:00 pm.
- More voters this election even though turnout percent the same - 4:32 pm updated: 4:49 pm.
- Softer behavior resolution directed at Hastings passes 7-0 at Hillsboro City Council - 10:47 pm
- Highland House Family Day - 7:13 pm
- Cannon at Hillsboro Cemetery refurbished - 5:46 pm updated: 8:52 pm.
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:Nov. 10INCIDENT:At 11:20 a.m., a resident in the 400 block of Jefferson Street...
State pharmacy board says Hillsboro doc indicted on 29 counts
On Wednesday, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy Executive Director Steven W. Schierholt announced that Dr. Timothy S. Manuel, M.D., was indicted on a to...
Hillsboro Community Thanksgiving 6 p.m. Sunday
The Hillsboro Community Thanksgiving Service will be held 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19, at the Hillsboro Church of God at 5760 U.S. 62, Hillsboro.Jeff Meyer...
Greenfield considers prohibiting licensed marijuana growers
An ordinance that would prohibit Ohio-licensed facets of the medical marijuana industry from locating in Greenfield failed to obtain enough votes from...
Greenfield man gets 10 years prison for burglary
A Greenfield man was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Wednesday after pleading guilty to burglary charges in Highland County Common Pleas Court.Stor...
Highland County Commissioners receive $38K from AEP
A representative from AEP Ohio on Wednesday presented the Highland County Board of Commissioners with a check for $38,237.68 for the county’s pa...
Here’s to you, John Wend
I do not know when or where I first met John Wend, but I am certain it was at some kind of ball game somewhere. John passed away last week at the age ...
Trying to make sense of it all
One of the more important lessons my mother has taught me in my 35 years on this earth is, “if you can’t say something nice, don’t s...
Election fatigue; negativity; stores coming and going; festival changes
It’s over, thank goodnessAs it always does, election fatigue set in long ago for local races, and the overwhelming comment I hear from everyone ...
A prayer made them late
It has been said that old football players never forget their days in pads. Judging from a phone call I received this week, I have to agree.One of my ...
Fortune teller and Ohio Lottery
Many in our community observed Halloween reccently with customary costumes as the children scurried around town trick or treating in the various neigh...
Will Rosenberger’s replacement be from Clinton or Highland County?
Term limits are the most undemocratic things we have in state government, but Ohio voters have themselves to blame for passing them into existence for...
OHSAA releases pairings for football playoffs regional final games
Following the announcement Saturday of the upcoming football regional final pairings and game sites, the Ohio High School Athletic Association publish...
Too much Massie
BEAVERCREEK – The Valley View cheerleaders’ sign welcoming the Spartan football team to the field before the Region 16 semifinal at Frank ...
Three match-ups loom large for Buckeyes and Spartans game
Six weeks ago if someone had put the words Michigan State and national championship in the same sentence, 99 percent of football fans would have assum...
Highland County sports briefs
Lady Tigers Basketball to hold Foundation Game to honor Wend Nov. 18The McClain Lady Tigers Basketball teams will hold a Foundation Game on Saturday, ...
Ohio State plans to give Dobbins more work against Spartans
When Ezekiel Elliott finished his Ohio State career with 16 games in which he carried the football 20 times or more the idea that just two years later...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Lynchburg-Clay High School Honor Roll
Lynchburg-Clay High School has released its honor roll lists for the first nine-week grading period of the 2017-18 school year:ALL A’SNinth Grad...
Adena among nation’s top 50 heart hospitals
For the first time ever, Adena Regional Medical Center, located in Chillicothe, has been named one of the nation’s 50 top cardiovascular hospita...
Hillsboro FFA attends 90th national convention
On Oct. 25 the Hillsboro FFA chapter traveled to Indianapolis, Ind. to attend the 90th National FFA Convention and Expo. The students learned about ag...
Wilmington Savings Bank celebrates opening of Hillsboro office
Tim Priest, vice president of lending, prepares to the cut the ribbon during a grand opening ceremony Friday at the new Hillsboro office of Wilmington...
Hillsboro Lions Club Candy Store is open
Members of the Hillsboro Lions Club are shown in this photo. The club opened its candy store for the 28th year on Nov. 10. The store is located at 957...