Community Care Hospice, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, is relocating offices and will celebrate its new office location with an open house from 4-6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 12.
The official ribbon-cutting ceremony is slated for 4:15 p.m. at 1669 Rombach Ave. in Wilmington. Refreshments will be served and the public is invited to attend.
Community Care Hospice is one of six mission-driven, not-for-profit hospices in central and southwestern Ohio committed to a shared vision of strengthening and preserving community based hospices. Affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice share the values of: providing a patient atmosphere of hospitality, respect and caring; attending to the social, physical and spiritual needs of each person it is privileged to serve; preserving and enhancing patient dignity; celebrating the life of each individual it serves; and reducing unnecessary suffering in the communities it serves.
Ohio’s Community Care Hospice offers:
• More visits and direct care to patients than any other regional hospice provider.
• More resources to provide care to patients and their families, like respiratory therapy, massage, occupational and art therapies.
• More support by serving patients wherever they call home, in every care setting, including extended care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospice houses and hospital inpatient settings.
• Hospice certified nurses and doctors on staff and available 24 hours per day.
• Palliative-care consultants who can begin care if you’re not yet ready for hospice.
• Medicare approved.
• Clinical and non-clinical community benefits.
• Assures those with life-limiting illnesses have the option for end-of-life care in keeping with their personal values and goals.
• Ensures that no one in itscommunities is denied access to hospice care based on their ability to pay.
Community Care Hospice, based in Wilmington, is a not-for-profit hospice founded in 2004. Nearly 40 patients and families daily receive care from the organization, which employs 36. Community Care Hospice is committed to ensuring that the patients live each day fully and as alert and pain-free as possible. Community Care Hospice honors patients by providing them with the freedom to make informed decisions and provides special care and support for families.
Submitted by Craig Schrolucke, director of mission engagement and communication, Ohio’s Hospice.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU