Three Highland County men were among those indicted during the most recent session of a Clinton County grand jury.
Their names and charges are listed below with other area people who were indicted:
• Donald T. Holt, 53, of Hillsboro, was indicted with illegal manufacture of drugs, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, and possessing criminal tools.
• Jillian A. McCarty, 26, of Hillsboro, was indicted with possessing cocaine.
• Naomi J. Blair, 27, of Greenfield, was indicted with possessing heroin, and possessing drug abuse instruments.
• Billie Jo Wilson, 36, of New Vienna, was indicted with possessing drugs.
• Timothy M. Vogel, 27, of Fayetteville, was indicted with felonious assault.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU