The Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission (OVRDC), in partnership with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT), will hold open houses to allow public comment on the region’s Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP). Representatives will be on hand to discuss the region’s 2018-2021 Plan for ODOT programmed projects.
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is a schedule of transportation improvements in the OVRDC transportation planning area. The TIP includes improvements to highways, public transit, bikeways, pedestrian facilities, bridges, traffic signals and other aspects of transportation systems.
The public can provide input at the public meetings or to Malcolm Meyer, OVRDC transportation/planning. The TIP will also be available online for public review and comment beginning on March 24 at www.ovrdc.org. The comment period will remain open through Friday, April 7, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding these meetings, contact Malcolm Meyer at 740-947-2853.
Meeting Schedule by County:
• Adams – March 28, 4-6 p.m. at Manchester Public Library.
• Brown – April 3, 4-6 p.m. at the Mary P. Shelton Public Library.
• Fayette – April 5, 3:30-6:30 p.m. at the Carnegie Public Library.
• Gallia – April 4, 4-6 p.m. at the Gallia County Courthouse, second floor meeting room.
• Highland – April 6 4-6 p.m. at the Highland County District Library.
• Jackson – March 30, 4-6 p.m. at Jackson City Library.
• Pike – March 27, 4-6 p.m. at the Garnet A Wilson Public Library – Waverly Branch.
• Ross – April 4, 4-6 p.m. at the Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library Main Branch.
• Scioto – March 29, 3:30-5:30 p.m. at the Portsmouth Public Library.
• Vinton – March 30, 3:30-5:30 p.m. at the Herbert Wescoat Memorial Library.
Submitted by Stephanie Gilbert, community/economic development specialist, Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU