Kindergarten registration for students living in the Lynchburg-Clay Local School District will be held beginning Monday, April 3 through Wednesday, April 12. Parents may register any day between those dates in the elementary office between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
During registration, parents/guardians need not have the child present. Parents/guardians will select a time on April 27, at which time students will complete screenings for hearing, vision, etc. Your child will also be screened by one of the kindergarten teachers at this time.
In order to enroll, the parents must provide the following:
• Immunization records. The state laws of Ohio require that certain immunizations must be completed before the child enters school.
• Four doses of Polio (OVP, IVP), unless the third dose is administered after the pupil’s fourth birthday. If the third dose is administered after the fourth birthday,only three doses are required.
• Two doses of Varicella.
• Two doses of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR).
• Three doses of Hepatitis B Vaccine (HBV).
• Your child’s Social Security card.
• Proof of residence. (re: rental/lease agreement; utility bill that indicates that the billing is in the parent/guardian’s name and is being sent to the house).
• Custody papers if applicable.
• Custodial parent driver’s license
For additional information, contact Lynchburg-Clay Elementary School at 364-9119.
Submitted by Paula Cochran, Lynchburg-Clay Elementary.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU