Nine indictments have been released following the December session of a Highland County grand jury on Tuesday.
Two of those indicted were the subject of numerous news stories in Cincinnati media outlets in September when they were indicted in connection with several burglaries in the area of Clermont County.
Robert K. Wilson, 31, of Loveland, and Ted A. Kayata Jr., 35, of Williamsburg, are currently listed as being housed in the Clermont County Jail. The pair now faces the additional charges from Highland County of third-degree felony attempted burglary.
Also indicted on Tuesday were:
• Robin E. Hooley, 31, Hillsboro – charged with fourth-degree felony theft of drugs;
• Tiffine L. McCathron, 44, Hillsboro – charged with fourth-degree felony theft;
• Joseph N. Houk Jr., 53, Lynchburg – charged with third-degree felony failure to comply with the signal of a police officer;
• Deanna Eloise Boggs, 39, Hillsboro – charged with misdemeanor theft and fourth-degree felony misuse of a credit card;
• Frank L. Thompson, 65, Leesburg – charged with fifth-degree felony illegal cultivation of marijuana and third-degree felony marijuana possession;
• Dustin L. Roberts, 34, Leesburg – charged with third-degree felony illegal cultivation of marijuana, third-degree felony marijuana possession, fifth-degree felony aggravated possession of drugs, third-degree felony having weapons under disability, and fifth-degree felony possession of criminal tools;
• Stanley Lamb, 32, Harveysburg – charged with possession of heroin, a fifth-degree felony.
Reach Angela Shepherd at 937-393-3456, ext. 1681, or on Twitter @wordyshepherd.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU