The Southern Ohio Agricultural & Community Development Foundation (SOACDF) has announced grant opportunities for eligible parties for fiscal year 2018.
Applications will be available for agricultural development, young farmers, environmental/water quality and educational assistance beginning July 1, 2017 at local Farm Service Agencies and other farm related offices/businesses throughout Southern Ohio.
Plan to attend one of the informational meetings or office hours listed below to learn more about the strategic investments the SOACDF is making in Southern Ohio. Information is also available at www.soacdf.net or by contacting the foundation office at 937-393-2700.
• Wednesday, July 5 at 10:30 a.m., Southern Hills Career & Technical Center, Hamer Road, Georgetown.
• Thursday, July 6 at 6:30 p.m., Cherry Fork Community Center, SR 136, Cherry Fork.
• Wednesday, July 12 at 6:30 p.m., C.H. McKenzie Ag Center, Jackson Pike, Gallipolis.
• Monday, July 17 from 1—3 p.m., USDA Service Center, SR 104, Lucasville.
• Wednesday, July 19 from 9-11- a.m., Adams County FSA Office, West Union.
• Wednesday, July 19 from 1-3 p.m., Brown County Extension Office, Fairgrounds, Georgetown.
• Wednesday, July 24, 2017 from 1-3 p.m., Farm Credit Office, Blizzard Lane, Albany.
• Wednesday, July 26 from noon to 2 p.m., Noble County SWCD Office, Marietta Road, Caldwell.
Submitted by Cristin Barber, SOACDF.