Blown furnace motor results in fire call


Firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the report of a possible fire Tuesday morning at 108 E. South St. in Hillsboro. Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District Lt. Branden Jackman said that upon arrival firefighters found a blown motor in the furnace that caused a small amount of smoke and odor in the home. He said Paint Creek personnel flipped the breaker to the furnace off and advised the residents to call an HVAC professional.

Firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the report of a possible fire Tuesday morning at 108 E. South St. in Hillsboro. Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District Lt. Branden Jackman said that upon arrival firefighters found a blown motor in the furnace that caused a small amount of smoke and odor in the home. He said Paint Creek personnel flipped the breaker to the furnace off and advised the residents to call an HVAC professional.


John Hackley | The Times-Gazette

Firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the report of a possible fire Tuesday morning at 108 E. South St. in Hillsboro. Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District Lt. Branden Jackman said that upon arrival firefighters found a blown motor in the furnace that caused a small amount of smoke and odor in the home. He said Paint Creek personnel flipped the breaker to the furnace off and advised the residents to call an HVAC professional.

Firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the report of a possible fire Tuesday morning at 108 E. South St. in Hillsboro. Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District Lt. Branden Jackman said that upon arrival firefighters found a blown motor in the furnace that caused a small amount of smoke and odor in the home. He said Paint Creek personnel flipped the breaker to the furnace off and advised the residents to call an HVAC professional.
https://www.timesgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/33/2021/12/web1_Fire-pic.jpgFirefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the report of a possible fire Tuesday morning at 108 E. South St. in Hillsboro. Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District Lt. Branden Jackman said that upon arrival firefighters found a blown motor in the furnace that caused a small amount of smoke and odor in the home. He said Paint Creek personnel flipped the breaker to the furnace off and advised the residents to call an HVAC professional. John Hackley | The Times-Gazette