Eight local people have been indicted recently following sessions of a Clinton County grand jury. They are as follows:
• Angela S. Zimmerman (also known as Bowman), 37, of New Vienna, was indicted with theft of drugs, possession of drugs, and five counts of deception to obtain a drug.
• Robert L. Stewart, 41, of New Vienna, was indicted with illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, illegal manufacture of drugs, permitting drug abuse, theft from a person in a protected class, and with receiving stolen property.
• Michael W. Sholler, 40, of New Vienna, was indicted with aggravated possession of drugs.
• Jeremiah L. Sova, 32, of Greenfield, was indicted with possessing drugs.
• Steven Lynn Spurlock, 47, of Leesburg, was indicted with grand theft, petty theft, and having weapons while under disability.
• Steven L. Spurlock, 47, of Hillsboro, was indicted with illegal use of food stamps or of WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) program benefits.
• Nicholas J. Newman, 30, of Hillsboro, was indicted with aggravated possession of drugs.
• Tyler D. Robinson, 31, of Hillsboro, was indicted with failing to comply with an order or signal of a police officer.