A Hillsboro man was indicted Tuesday by the Highland County Grand Jury on 11 counts related to child pornography.
Seth Parshall, 29, Hillsboro was charged with three counts of pandering obscenity involving a minor, fourth-degree felonies, and eight counts of illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented material or performance, fifth-degree felonies.
Highland County Prosecutor Anneka Collins said the case involves the alleged downloading of child pornography from the internet.
Also indicted Tuesday was Michael Ferguson, 23, Highland, for felonious assault, a second-degree felony, and endangering children, a third-degree felony.
Ferguson is alleged to have shot a child in the arm with a pellet gun. Collins said the young girl had to have surgery to remove the pellet from her arm.
Also indicted Tuesday were:
• Michael Morgan, 51, Lancaster, aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony.
• Tammy S. Grube, 44, Greenfield, aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony, with a forfeiture specification.
• Shawn W. Reese, 26, Sardinia, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, a third-degree felony.
• Daniel Spangler, 44, Frankfort, Ohio, having weapons while under disability and illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, both third-degree felonies, with a forfeiture specification.
• Garry L. Cook, 26, Mt. Orab, burglary, a second-degree felony, and aggravated theft, a third degree felony.
• Shawn E. Ervin, 42, Hillsboro, three counts of forgery, all fifth-degree felonies.
Reach Gary Abernathy at 937-393-3456 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.