The Highland County Health Department will hold multiple flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics this week a two different locations.
Following are the dates, locations and times:
* Tuesday, Nov. 9, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the gym at the Highland County Family YMCA at Liberty Park in Hillsboro.
* Wednesday, Nov. 10, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Highland County Health Department parking lot in the Care-A-Van.
The health department said people can schedule an appointment for Nov. 9 at https://adultandpediatriccovidandflu.timetap.com/#/ and Nov. 10 at https://hchdshotclinic.timetap.com but appointments are not required.
The health department said the clinics will have:
* Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson booster doses for people aged 18 years of age and up who meet the requirements for the third dose.
* First and second doses for all people aged 12 and up.
* First doses for pediatric patients from ages 5 to 11.
* Regular doses of the flu, high dose and Flu blok (egg-free) doses while they are available.
* People are able to receive the flu and COVID-19 vaccine during the same visit.
Reach Jacob Clary at 937-402-2570.