If you are looking for a local summer internship, the Ohio State University Extension Office in Highland County has an opportunity available. It will be hiring a summer intern this year. Applications are due online by May 4, 2021.
The internship will include the opportunity to assist with the following programs:
· 4-H Judging: Responsible for assisting and managing project judging. Scheduling judging times, contacting judges, and organizing post-judging packets for state fair judging representatives.
· Assisting with 4-H skillathons.
· Work on updating learning lab kits.
· Assist with data entry for both 4-H and agriculture and natural resources research.
· Production of the Southern Ohio Farm Show.
A full position description is available online at https://hr.osu.edu/careers/ The job identification code is R12505. For additional information, contact the Highland County Extension Office at 937-393-1918.
Submitted by Brooke Beam, an agriculture and natural resources/community development educator, College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences, OSU Extension Highland County.