They have arrived
Magic Touch teams with massage therapist
Rash of recent fires sees five in four days
UPDATED: Person of interest in homicide case arrested in Dayton
Greenfield plan has five key focus areas
- They have arrived - 8:04 pm
- Magic Touch teams with massage therapist - 6:35 pm
- Rash of recent fires sees five in four days - 6:24 pm
- UPDATED: Person of interest in homicide case arrested in Dayton - 2:55 pm updated: 8:56 pm.
- Greenfield plan has five key focus areas - 9:08 pm
- Engineer briefs commissioners on projects - 7:42 pm
- Solar farm draws pros, cons - 7:41 pm
- Suspected heat lamp causes shed fire - 7:25 pm
- Throwback Thursday: Quarry question - 6:57 pm
- Man who wrecked Greenfield ATM gets ‘last chance’ - 6:55 pm
- Farm Bureau offering solar energy program - 2:47 pm
- Jones awarded prestigious Konneker Scholarship - 2:40 pm
- FINAL UPDATE: Victim in Greenfield homicide was shot 8 hours before death, official says - 11:59 pm updated: 7:03 pm.
- Board approves resignation - 8:39 pm
- Planning underway for annual radio-telethon fundraiser - 7:45 pm
- UPDATED: Fire extensively damages home on U.S. Route 50 - 5:20 pm updated: 6:39 pm.
- 4-vehicle crash claims mother, 14-month-old daughter - 1:22 pm
- Drug combos causing mayhem in Highland County - 7:13 pm
- FOB lineup adjusted - 6:37 pm updated: 12:23 pm.
- Solar project to have first public hearing - 5:26 pm
- Dog injured in Mt. Washington barn fire - 5:17 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:22 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 12:54 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 12:51 pm
- Smallpox scares, desperadoes and motorcycle gangs - 6:01 am
Man who wrecked Greenfield ATM gets ‘last chance’
A Sabina man who tore open an ATM in Greenfield in November 2018 was sentenced Wednesday morning to five years of community control sanctions with a s...
Farm Bureau offering solar energy program
Highland County Farm Bureau members are invited to attend a special briefing on solar energy development sponsored by the Highland County Farm Bureau ...
Jones awarded prestigious Konneker Scholarship
Senior Emily Jones is the most recent McClain student to be awarded the Wilfred R. Konneker Cutler Scholarship, a prestigious award given to the most-...
FINAL UPDATE: Victim in Greenfield homicide was shot 8 hours before death, official says
Editor’s note: This story contains references to Facebook posts which, while public, are not necessarily true. Roughly eight hours may have passe...
Board approves resignation
The Hillsboro City Schools Board of Education on Monday accepted the resignation of a teacher who last week was found guilty of misdemeanor sex charge...
Planning underway for annual radio-telethon fundraiser
Planning is underway for the 47th annual Ernie Blankenship Radio-Telethon for the benefit of the Highland County Society for Children and Adults, and ...
Let us pray about it
Most of us have been taught the concept of prayer since we were very young, whether we practiced it or not. Really, the act is quite simple, if perfor...
A skunky time of year
When the smell of road-killed skunks starts wafting through the air, it’s a sure sign it is that time of year — high school basketball tou...
Basic litter assessment … for dogs
“Why doesn’t he act the way he did when he was a puppy?” — John Preston SmithMany times, when purchasing a dog, folks do get t...
Help and hope for your nerves
A friend sat outside the school one day after recess, breathing hard, trembling, and the fear in his eyes was disconcerting. The other kids, his class...
It isn’t all about winning
I recently attended a Lynchburg-Clay girls basketball game at my alma mater. It was a classic battle between two of the most storied programs in their...
She really does pay attention
Last week I wrote about just a few of my favorite television shows down through the ages — those shows which seemed to brand a place in my being...
AP boys state basketball poll
The Top Ten teams in the Associated Press Ohio high school basketball poll with first-place votes in parentheses, won-loss record, and total points:DI...
Breeden finds success at Cleveland State
2016 Hillsboro High School graduate Hanna Breeden started her third season as a member of the Cleveland State Lady Vikings softball team on a high not...
Hillsboro advances to Sectional Final with 49-38 win over Miami Trace
(This story has been updated to reflect the correct score of the Indians’ second win over the Panthers as 42-38.)CHILLICOTHE — The Miami T...
Lynchburg-Clay boys basketball ends season with 55-22 loss to Piketon in Sectional Semi Final
WAVERLY — The Lynchburg-Clay Mustangs traveled to Waverly on Tuesday and battled the Piketon Redstreaks a Southeast Division III Sectional Semi ...
SHAC All-League basketball teams
The Southern Hills Athletic Conference on Monday announced the final SHAC Division I and Division II standings in boys and girls basketball along with...
AP source: Machado, Padres agrees to $300M, 10-year deal
SAN DIEGO (AP) — With their city’s long-suffering fans desperate for a winner, the rebuilding San Diego Padres delivered their splashiest ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Lillard speaker at Hillsboro FGBMFI
Steven Lillard will be the guest spaker at the Hillsboro FGBMFI (Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International) Dinner Meeting on Saturday...
Adena sexual assault advocates support group
Adena’s Sexual Assault Survivor Advocates will host Helping Other Women (HOW), a peer-to-peer women’s support group for victims of sexual ...
Fairfield team 3rd at district
On Feb. 14, Fairfield FFA members Dale Back and Thomas Fraysier participated in the Ag-Power Diagnostics Contest also known as Tractor Troubleshooting...
LCMS Students of the Month
The Lynchburg-Clay Middle School February Students of the month are sixth grader Reese Grosvenor, seventh grader Connor Bellamy and eighth grader Kala...
McClain FFA meets with village officials
On Feb. 14, Greenfield Village Council Chairman Phil Clyburn signed a proclamation that declared Feb. 16-23 FFA Week. McClain FFA members also met wit...