The Times-Gazette: 200 years and counting
Dovetail dedicates new storage facility
Times-Gazette owners, publishers, editors through the years
Join us today to celebrate 200 years of The Times-Gazette; customer appreciation current subscriber subscription rate offered
Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine
- Reception for Shane Wilkin 2-4 p.m. Tuesday - 10:35 pm
- Update: Demolition of Armintrout building delayed, likely happening Thursday - 10:31 pm updated: 8:38 am.
- The Times-Gazette: 200 years and counting - 8:43 pm updated: 9:03 pm.
- Dovetail dedicates new storage facility - 8:23 pm updated: 8:45 pm.
- Newspaper memories: Ron Coffey remembers the frenzy and fun of writing, editing multiple newspapers - 5:23 pm
- Newspaper memories: Pam Stricker remembers relocating Times-Gazette, and two worlds colliding - 5:09 pm
- Newspaper memories: Phil Roberts remembers merging rivals was a big challenge - 4:52 pm
- Times-Gazette owners, publishers, editors through the years - 2:53 pm
- Join us today to celebrate 200 years of The Times-Gazette; customer appreciation current subscriber subscription rate offered - 10:04 am updated: 12:45 pm.
- Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine - 6:01 am
- Eleven nominees added to T-G Scholar-Athlete Award list - 8:46 pm
- ‘He lived, ate, slept football’ - 8:18 pm
- None injured in plane mishap near Rocky Fork Lake - 5:08 pm
- ‘A humbling symbol’ - 8:59 pm
- Crews make progress on Trimble Place building demolition - 4:57 pm
- Year after Scalise shooting, Wenstrup’s views on gun control have not changed - 2:03 pm updated: 2:06 pm.
- It was defense that revved Cummings’ motor - 8:39 pm
- Highland County Commissioners hear CDBG projects - 2:34 pm
- SATH 11th annual Auction & Carnival - 1:16 pm updated: 1:19 pm.
- UPDATED: Offices evacuated in Hillsboro after smoke scare - 10:11 am updated: 3:11 pm.
- 100 years and counting - 7:23 pm
- Portman, Brown, Renacci, Wenstrup react to historic Trump-Kim summit - 4:43 pm
- Updated: Hillsboro City Council delays decision on joining fire district - 4:20 pm updated: 10:18 am.
- Around the world, Trump-Kim summit offers cautious hope for peace - 9:44 am
- Times-Gazette Highland County Scholar-Athlete Award nominees - 7:57 pm
Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine
As The Times-Gazette celebrates its 200th anniversary, we’ll take a look back each Saturday at some of the important, interesting or even odd ev...
Eleven nominees added to T-G Scholar-Athlete Award list
Eleven new names have been added to the list since The Times-Gazette originally announced its nominees last week for the 2018 Highland County-Scholar ...
‘He lived, ate, slept football’
Editor’s Note – The is the second in a series of four stories featuring the 2018 inductees into The Times-Gazette Highland County Athletic...
None injured in plane mishap near Rocky Fork Lake
No one was injured Friday in an apparent landing accident at the Highland County Airport near Rocky Fork Lake.Darrell Larkin, an airport volunteer who...
‘A humbling symbol’
“We are here to honor the men and women that served under the flag that flies all over the world and those that were willing to sacrifice their ...
Crews make progress on Trimble Place building demolition
The pounding of sledgehammers and the clatter of falling brick filled the air — and sometimes shook the neighboring Times-Gazette — Thursd...
The mystery of LeBron James
I enjoyed Jeff Gilliland’s column Saturday on LeBron James, and can’t argue much with the points he made.As a student of the NBA – a...
LeBron: Is he or is he not?
If you’re a LeBron James or Cleveland Cavaliers fan, you might want to skip this article. Because I am about to tell you that despite all the su...
There really is no place like home
The ink’s barely even dry on your diploma, and I bet you are already making some pretty bold claims about your future. I’ll also bet very ...
The dangers of social media, and some other stuff
A little bit of this and that today…Social media dangersYet another great example of the dangers of social media platforms and their constant te...
Time to witness history again
By the time you read this, barring something unforeseen, I will have relived one of my cherished childhood memories.It is Thursday, and my father and ...
The ‘belling’ of Andy Dwyer
My dad, Bob Haley, was a man who always went to bed early and woke up early. When he retired for the evening, so did the rest of the Haley family.Whet...
McClain athletes working hard to improve over the summer
Athletes from McClain High School and Middle School gathered at the McClain football practice field on Thursday to take part in the summer workout pro...
10 local softball players from McClain, Hillsboro, Fairfield and Lynchburg named to Southeast All-District softball teams
Ten Highland County Softball players were named First Team, Second Team or Honorable Mention All-District selections last week in Division II and III....
Fairfield’s Kaiti White earns 2nd Team All-State honors
Kaiti White pitches against Piketon in a Sectional Tournament Semi-Final at Fairfield High School. White was named to the OHSFSCA All-State Second Tea...
McClain football players help at New Directions rummage sale
A group of McClain football players are pictured at New Directions in Greenfield on Friday afternoon after helping to put away items that were left fr...
Hillsboro boys basketball Youth Camp June 18-21
32nd Annual Child Golf Clinic June 16The Hillsboro Elks will be hosting their 32nd annual Child Golf Clinic on June 16 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. There is...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Hillsboro library highlighting local authors
The Hillsboro library’s summer reading program is well underway, and this upcoming Saturday will feature an event highlighting the area’s ...
Eagle Riders raise more than $8,000 for Ludwick DAV Chapter
The third annual Eagle Riders 1161 DAV Poker Run was held on Saturday, June 2. This year’s event raised $8,005 for the Lloyd C. Ludwick Disabled...
Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports
Sheriff Donnie Barrera reports for the week of June 11-17, the Highland County Sheriff’s Office received 317 911 calls, answered 144 requests fo...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:June 15June 15INCIDENTSAt 4:05 a.m., police dapartment responded to the 100 blo...
No kidding, Edgington wins joke contest
Rotarian Craig Edgington, right, won the Hillsboro Rotary’s joke contest Tuesday in an upset victory over renowned comedy maven Rob Sharp. Edgin...