Tickets remain for Hall of Fame, scholar-athletes
He etched his name into the annals of time
UPDATED: 5,000 swine killed in massive fire
Wilkin feted at send-off reception, prepares to join Ohio House
The Times-Gazette: 200 years and counting
- Tickets remain for Hall of Fame, scholar-athletes - 8:43 pm
- He etched his name into the annals of time - 8:10 pm
- UPDATED: 5,000 swine killed in massive fire - 3:36 pm updated: 6:48 pm.
- Wilkin feted at send-off reception, prepares to join Ohio House - 3:25 pm
- Reception for Shane Wilkin 2-4 p.m. Tuesday - 10:35 pm
- Update: Demolition of Armintrout building delayed, likely happening Thursday - 10:31 pm updated: 8:38 am.
- The Times-Gazette: 200 years and counting - 8:43 pm updated: 9:03 pm.
- Dovetail dedicates new storage facility - 8:23 pm updated: 8:45 pm.
- Newspaper memories: Ron Coffey remembers the frenzy and fun of writing, editing multiple newspapers - 5:23 pm
- Newspaper memories: Pam Stricker remembers relocating Times-Gazette, and two worlds colliding - 5:09 pm
- Newspaper memories: Phil Roberts remembers merging rivals was a big challenge - 4:52 pm
- Times-Gazette owners, publishers, editors through the years - 2:53 pm
- Join us today to celebrate 200 years of The Times-Gazette; customer appreciation current subscriber subscription rate offered - 10:04 am updated: 12:45 pm.
- Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine - 6:01 am
- Eleven nominees added to T-G Scholar-Athlete Award list - 8:46 pm
- ‘He lived, ate, slept football’ - 8:18 pm
- None injured in plane mishap near Rocky Fork Lake - 5:08 pm
- ‘A humbling symbol’ - 8:59 pm
- Crews make progress on Trimble Place building demolition - 4:57 pm
- Year after Scalise shooting, Wenstrup’s views on gun control have not changed - 2:03 pm updated: 2:06 pm.
- It was defense that revved Cummings’ motor - 8:39 pm
- Highland County Commissioners hear CDBG projects - 2:34 pm
- SATH 11th annual Auction & Carnival - 1:16 pm updated: 1:19 pm.
- UPDATED: Offices evacuated in Hillsboro after smoke scare - 10:11 am updated: 3:11 pm.
- 100 years and counting - 7:23 pm
Newspaper memories: Pam Stricker remembers relocating Times-Gazette, and two worlds colliding
Happy 200th Birthday, Times-Gazette!! You have served your community well. You have been vital to the life and health of a wonderful community.For 200...
Newspaper memories: Phil Roberts remembers merging rivals was a big challenge
I was very fortunate to spend over 40 years in the printing and graphic arts industry, of which 24 years were spent in the newspaper business. My care...
Times-Gazette owners, publishers, editors through the years
Editor’s note: The following chronology of Times-Gazette owners, publishers and editors since 1818 is based in part on a list compiled in 1993 f...
Join us today to celebrate 200 years of The Times-Gazette; customer appreciation current subscriber subscription rate offered
Everyone is invited to join us today (Monday) for our open house celebrating The Times-Gazette’s 200th anniversary. Please stop in anytime at 10...
Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine
As The Times-Gazette celebrates its 200th anniversary, we’ll take a look back each Saturday at some of the important, interesting or even odd ev...
Eleven nominees added to T-G Scholar-Athlete Award list
Eleven new names have been added to the list since The Times-Gazette originally announced its nominees last week for the 2018 Highland County-Scholar ...
The mystery of LeBron James
I enjoyed Jeff Gilliland’s column Saturday on LeBron James, and can’t argue much with the points he made.As a student of the NBA – a...
LeBron: Is he or is he not?
If you’re a LeBron James or Cleveland Cavaliers fan, you might want to skip this article. Because I am about to tell you that despite all the su...
There really is no place like home
The ink’s barely even dry on your diploma, and I bet you are already making some pretty bold claims about your future. I’ll also bet very ...
The dangers of social media, and some other stuff
A little bit of this and that today…Social media dangersYet another great example of the dangers of social media platforms and their constant te...
Time to witness history again
By the time you read this, barring something unforeseen, I will have relived one of my cherished childhood memories.It is Thursday, and my father and ...
The ‘belling’ of Andy Dwyer
My dad, Bob Haley, was a man who always went to bed early and woke up early. When he retired for the evening, so did the rest of the Haley family.Whet...
McClain athletes working hard to improve over the summer
Athletes from McClain High School and Middle School gathered at the McClain football practice field on Thursday to take part in the summer workout pro...
10 local softball players from McClain, Hillsboro, Fairfield and Lynchburg named to Southeast All-District softball teams
Ten Highland County Softball players were named First Team, Second Team or Honorable Mention All-District selections last week in Division II and III....
Fairfield’s Kaiti White earns 2nd Team All-State honors
Kaiti White pitches against Piketon in a Sectional Tournament Semi-Final at Fairfield High School. White was named to the OHSFSCA All-State Second Tea...
McClain football players help at New Directions rummage sale
A group of McClain football players are pictured at New Directions in Greenfield on Friday afternoon after helping to put away items that were left fr...
Hillsboro boys basketball Youth Camp June 18-21
32nd Annual Child Golf Clinic June 16The Hillsboro Elks will be hosting their 32nd annual Child Golf Clinic on June 16 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. There is...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Health Department launching awareness campaign
In an effort to expand on its mission to prevent, promote and protect the public’s health in Highland County, the Highland County General Health...
Hillsboro library highlighting local authors
The Hillsboro library’s summer reading program is well underway, and this upcoming Saturday will feature an event highlighting the area’s ...
Edgweood, Save-A-Lot donate Drinks for Dovetail
Edgewood Manor of Greenfield employees challenged their executive director, Susan Michaelson, to donate Drinks for Dovetail. For every employee contri...
Eagle Riders raise more than $8,000 for Ludwick DAV Chapter
The third annual Eagle Riders 1161 DAV Poker Run was held on Saturday, June 2. This year’s event raised $8,005 for the Lloyd C. Ludwick Disabled...
Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports
Sheriff Donnie Barrera reports for the week of June 11-17, the Highland County Sheriff’s Office received 317 911 calls, answered 144 requests fo...