Hillsboro school board approves social worker
New Vienna man indicted for rape
Greenfield woman killed in head-on collision
Hee Haw Show returns to senior center in Hillsboro
Marshall Pike work to continue through summer on east end of Hillsboro
- Hillsboro school board approves social worker - 7:36 pm
- New Vienna man indicted for rape - 5:44 pm
- Greenfield woman killed in head-on collision - 1:18 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:08 pm
- Hee Haw Show returns to senior center in Hillsboro - 6:46 pm
- Marshall Pike work to continue through summer on east end of Hillsboro - 6:10 pm
- Greenfield-area pursuit ends in bean field - 5:50 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:42 pm
- Clermont County manslaughter case set for trial - 2:33 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:18 pm
- Temperance, tobacco and tuberculosis - 6:01 am
- Enjoying ‘water day’ in Hillsboro, Greenfield - 7:21 pm
- Fire patches for Adam - 7:20 pm
- Pathfinder Gathering - 8:31 pm
- Hillsboro ‘green space’ set for completion in August - 5:41 pm
- Peebles man arrested for assaulting woman, forcing ATM withdrawal - 4:09 pm
- Governor appoints SSCC trustees - 12:40 pm updated: 10:14 pm.
- Orrs celebrate 70th anniversary - 12:05 pm
- John Burton: A triumph of the human spirit - 5:31 pm updated: 7:22 pm.
- Greenfield Village Council talks grants, pothole filling - 3:41 pm
- Highland County health commissioner warns of nearby hepatitis A outbreak - 3:20 pm updated: 7:11 pm.
- Oglesby to serve on Ohio State Junior Fair Board - 1:41 pm
- Second SR 73 wreck injures Greenfield man - 9:22 am
- Greenfield festival July 20-22 - 9:39 pm
- Democrats seek candidates for Highland County Commission seat - 7:46 pm
Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports
Sheriff Donnie Barrera reports for the week of July 9-15, the Highland County Sheriff’s Office received 240 911 calls, answered 140 requests for...
Temperance, tobacco and tuberculosis
As The Times-Gazette celebrates its 200th anniversary, we’ll take a look back each Saturday at some of the important, interesting or even odd ev...
Enjoying ‘water day’ in Hillsboro, Greenfield
Local youngsters enjoyed some fun in the sun Friday as Paint Creek Joint EMS/Fire District trucks in Hillsboro and Greenfield released torrents of wat...
Fire patches for Adam
For as long as Jennifer Patterson can remember, her 10-year-old son, Adam Liste, has wanted to be a firefighter. So after her husband, Paint Creek Joi...
About 300 people from around the country and elsewhere are converging on Rocky Fork State Park this weekend for the 2018 Pathfinders Gathering organiz...
Hillsboro ‘green space’ set for completion in August
A “green space” being constructed in what used to be the westbound lane of Gov. Trimble Place in Hillsboro is expected to be finished next...
Now it’s time to say goodbye
Some parting thoughts…My final day here is Friday, having taken on a new challenge in county government.I’m glad I was able to be here for...
Slow down and enjoy independence
“The road of life is never without trials and tribulations,” a fellow with a man-bun shouted one time from the middle of a crowd of people...
Ready to tackle a new challenge
On Monday, the Highland County Republican Central Committee voted to appoint me to the county board of commissioners to replace Shane Wilkin.In separa...
I spent a lifetime getting here
I spent the first 25 years of my life looking for love in all the wrong places.Turns out, however, there weren’t too many ladies out there looki...
A friend or a snack? When dogs collide
Lora and I hosted a family cookout Friday evening, ostensibly to celebrate the one-year anniversary of adopting our dog, Paisley, but also to try out ...
History of Highland Co., part II
Last week I started a column about the early history of some Highland County settlements. Information for the column came from a book shared by local ...
McClain graduate Dante Jackson hired as assistant at Xavier
Xavier University first-year head coach Travis Steele has hired Xavier graduate and former Musketeer basketball standout Dante Jackson as an assistant...
Reflecting on 2018 Highland County Shootout
Just over a week ago at Fairfield High School the five Highland County boys varsity basketball teams met and participated in the 2018 Highland County ...
Fare thee well King James
Its official. Lebron James has decided to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers. The move ends James’ second stint with the Cleveland Cavaliers after...
Mangus awarded OHSAA Scholarship
Fairfield High School’s Matthew Mangus has been awarded a scholarship from the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA).The OHSAA annually ...
Hillsboro grad Amanda Dixon competed at Michigan PGA Women’s Open June 25-27
2008 Hillsboro High School graduate Amanda Dixon traveled to Thompsonville, Michigan to take part in the Michigan PGA Women’s Open held at Cryst...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Kersey speaks at Hillsboro Rotary
Lifelong Clinton County resident Gary Kersey, a historian who has completed extensive research of Abraham Lincoln, was the guest speaker at Tuesday...
All About Beef gets Roadhouse lesson
Members from the All About Beef 4-H Club recently took a trip to Texas Roadhouse in Milford to watch a meat-cutting demonstration. The members from th...
Free concert at Lynchburg library
As part of its Libraries Rock summer reading club this year, the Bacchanal Steel Band Duo will appear at the Lynchburg Branch Library at 6 p.m. Thursd...
Highland County travel report
Through the week ending July 21, the following traffic advisory includes road construction and major maintenance projects requiring long-term lane res...
SSCC awards Elks Scholarship to Hatfield
The Hillsboro Elks Lodge and the Southern State Community College Foundation have announced Madison Hatfield as the recipient of the 2018 Hillsboro El...
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:July 8ARRESTS/CITATIONSAshley Ross, 34, Washington Court House, was arrested f...