Tickets, sports memorabilia at radio-telethon
Alleged burglars in court
County meets with state public defender, county EMA
Most support solar project
Auditorium plans progressing
- Tickets, sports memorabilia at radio-telethon - 8:10 pm
- Alleged burglars in court - 7:25 pm
- County meets with state public defender, county EMA - 6:43 pm
- Most support solar project - 6:16 pm
- Auditorium plans progressing - 8:35 pm
- Council president sought - 7:16 pm
- Grandmother wants charges dismissed in Rhoden case - 6:31 pm
- Hillsboro man gets suspended jail sentence in vehicular homicide case - 6:23 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:17 pm
- Worries continue for Mowrystown sewer system - 6:14 pm
- Comment sought on solar farm - 6:02 pm
- Homemakers tickets on sale - 5:52 pm
- Cops seek suspect in armed robbery at Allensburg First Stop - 5:06 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:52 pm
- Prospect Road is closed - 1:12 pm
- OSP investigating fatal 3-vehicle crash on SR 73 - 1:44 pm
- Highland County drug court secures funding - 6:43 pm
- ‘Make Lowell Great Again’ - 6:34 pm
- Strong winds but no tornado, says weather service - 6:25 pm
- Broken cisterns, Gold Star family and festival origins - 6:09 pm
- In the Kitchen with Sharon - 4:52 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:18 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:11 pm
- SR 41 culvert replacement rescheduled - 12:15 pm
- March 25 deadline for Veterans Memorial bricks - 11:46 am
Worries continue for Mowrystown sewer system
Highland County Board of Commissioners President Jeff Duncan met with officials from the Village of Mowrystown last week in an effort to address conti...
Comment sought on solar farm
The Ohio Power Siting Board hearing on the proposed Hecate Energy Highland solar panel electrical generating farm will be Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the...
Homemakers tickets on sale
Tickets are now on sale for The Times-Gazette’s 31st Homemakers Show that will be held Thursday, April 25 at the Southern State Community Colleg...
Cops seek suspect in armed robbery at Allensburg First Stop
Authorities are seeking a male suspect in an armed robbery at the Allensburg First Stop that occurred Sunday night.Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barr...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:March 17ARRESTS/CITATIONSAt 3:13 p.m., Morgan McQueen, 19, of Middletown, was c...
Prospect Road is closed
The following traffic advisory includes road construction and major maintenance projects requiring longterm lane restrictions and/or closures along th...
He should have yelled fore
One of my favorite things to do as my family gathers together at functions is to relive memories from the past. Most of them tend to be hilarious mome...
There’s no time for regrets
The finest stories begin with, “Once upon a time,” and end with “lived happily ever after.”Most stories in real life fall some...
U.S. criminal code too broad
Our criminal code is far too broad. You have likely committed a crime without ever intending to break the law.Criminal law draws its moral force from ...
The best ones come from you
I have always admired those writers and interviewers who possess the talent to draw the most interesting information from an interviewee in a seemingl...
Buzzard showed me the way
One of the greatest spectacles in high school sports — the Ohio High School Athletic Association Wrestling State Tournaments — are taking ...
Guide to driving on snow and ice
As near as I can tell, there are three theories when it comes to driving when winter weather hits Ohio: 1) Drive really, really fast and put everyone ...
AP source: Trout, Angels close to record $432M, 12-year deal
Mike Trout is on the verge of becoming baseball’s first half-billion dollar man.Trout and the Los Angeles Angels are close to finalizing a $432 ...
Fairfield’s Buddelmeyer and Whiteoak’s Ruckel earn All-Ohio Honorable Mention in D IV
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Division III and IV boys basketball All-Ohio teams were announced Tuesday by a statewide media panel. The teams were select...
Fairfield Lions baseball aim for SHAC title in 2019
The Fairfield Lions finished the 2018 season in third place in the overall Southern Hills Athletic Conference standings with a 10-3 record and were se...
Fairfield boys and girls track teams ready to prove that distance runners are still elite
The Fairfield Lions boys and girls varsity Track and Field teams finished first and third respectively at the 2018 Southern Hills Athletic Conference ...
Fairfield Lady Lions have high hopes for 2019
The Fairfield Lady Lions Softball program has enjoyed a rich and storied history of excellence. Their resume includes eighteen (20) Southern Hills Ath...
Inspire athletes set for The One Cheer finals
Inspire Training Center’s Galaxy Pearls Cheer Team is set to compete at the 2019 The One Cheer and Dance Finals on March 30-31 at Kalahari Resor...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Bea featured at Hillsboro FGBMFI
The Hillsboro Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (FGBMFI) dinner meeting will be held Saturday, April 13 at the Common Ground C...
Lenten fish fry at VFWThe fourth annual Knights of Columbus Lenten Fish Fry will be held from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. March 22 and 29 and April 5 and 12 at ...
Great Oaks still accepting applications
Space is still available for next year’s junior class at all four Great Oaks campuses. Students can still apply for most programs at Diamond Oak...
SR 136 closed one day in Adams Co.
State Route 136 in Adams County will be closed one day next week for a single-day culvert replacement.On Thursday, March 28, crews from the Adams Coun...
Three Arts Club has movie night
The Lynchburg Three Arts Club met at the home of Denise Kuntz on March 12.The president, Doris Randolph, called the meeting to order by reading the cl...