Big pigs, pork bone surgery and snow days
Human Rights Celebration honors Burns
Greenfield seeks input
Family searching for Hillsboro girl since first of year
Sportsman’s Night Out returns
- Big pigs, pork bone surgery and snow days - 6:01 am
- In the Kitchen with Sharon - 6:00 am
- Human Rights Celebration honors Burns - 6:35 pm
- Greenfield seeks input - 5:49 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 12:59 pm
- Family searching for Hillsboro girl since first of year - 11:12 pm updated: 11:43 am.
- Sportsman’s Night Out returns - 7:15 pm
- 7 years for punching sister - 7:01 pm updated: 1:25 pm.
- New ODNR wildlife area in Brown County - 4:57 pm
- Drew Hastings, Justin Harsha pull petitions - 8:12 pm updated: 1:52 pm.
- Elmore resigning as chamber executive director - 7:19 pm
- More flu, hepatitis A cases locally - 6:41 pm
- AnnMarie Boutique opens in Greenfield - 12:08 pm
- A tool to fight cancer - 5:57 pm
- Wood stove causes RFL area fire - 5:42 pm
- Myers re-elected president of school board - 5:35 pm updated: 11:58 am.
- Paint Creek/Hillsboro conclusion approaches - 1:59 pm
- Something for everyone at Cabin Fever - 12:10 pm
- Felson Park, playground ideas sought - 6:35 pm
- Fairfield teacher calls them ‘prayer miles’ - 5:44 pm
- Snow storm rolls through Highland County - 5:26 pm
- Poverty is on the rise - 3:55 pm
- Hillsboro man reportedly injured in crash - 10:54 am
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:41 am
- New Directions eyeing 30 years - 6:43 pm
Drew Hastings, Justin Harsha pull petitions
This story has been updated to reflect that Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings was acquitted of two felony charges at trial, while two others were dismisse...
Elmore resigning as chamber executive director
After seven years of leading the Highland County Chamber of Commerce, longtime Hillsboro resident Melissa Elmore is stepping down as executive directo...
More flu, hepatitis A cases locally
Health officials in Ohio are now on record as having declared the state has widespread outbreaks of influenza, and Highland County Health Commissioner...
AnnMarie Boutique opens in Greenfield
The Highland County Chamber of Commerce welcomed its newest member, AnnMarie Boutique, with a ribbon-cutting at its grand 0pening Saturday, Jan. 12.Th...
A tool to fight cancer
Hillsboro resident Jim Georges is one of the local Road to Recovery drivers for the American Cancer Society, and at 80 years of age he told The Times-...
Wood stove causes RFL area fire
A malfunctioning wood pellet stove caused an estimated $15,000 to $20,000 in damage to a home at 11265 North Shore Dr., just east of North Beach Road ...
What is it about dogs?
“Histories are fuller of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends.” Alexander PopeWhat is it about dogs?In the wild they search fo...
No church, plenty of soccer
We have officially endured our first winter storm of the season, and for the most part I believe we have made it through.I always enjoy watching the r...
Treasures in the trash
I guess you could call me a hoarder, at least when it comes to memorabilia and clothes. I don’t feel like the label fits, but my wife keeps tell...
Where everyone knew your name
I spent my New Year’s Eve last week in much the same way I’ve spent it for the past decade: sitting on my couch at home, surrounded by fam...
Life at the children’s home
In a sense, today’s story came about by chance.Two weeks ago, former Blanchester Mayor Lee Miller was laid to rest in his beloved town of Blanch...
Supreme Court not so divided
There is a lot of talk about our politically divided nation. We have “red states” and “blue states.” Some of us are #TeamTrump...
For the love of the game: high school umpires needed
We are seeing a significant shortage of baseball and softball umpires in our region. Too few are starting and many are retiring each year. The West Ce...
Hillsboro travels to Leesburg and beats Fairfield 64-43
LEESBURG — The Hillsboro Indians traveled to Fairfield High School on Tuesday to take on the Fairfield Lions inside of a packed Grandle Gymnasiu...
Mustangs fall to Green Devils 67-42
DODSONVILLE – The Lynchburg-Clay Mustangs fell to the North Adams Green Devils on Friday, January 11 by a score of 67 to 42.Lynchburg-Clay playe...
Hillsboro falls to Washington ladies 46-33
Hillsboro’s Lady Indians hosted the Washington Lady Blue Lions on Monday in a game that was originally scheduled for Saturday but was delayed by...
McClain travels to Jackson falls 56-48
The McClain Tigers traveled to Jackson on Friday and took on the Jackson Ironmen at Jackson High School in a matchup of two of the top teams in the Fr...
Hillsboro wrestling seniors honored
The Hillsboro Indians varsity wrestling team celebrated senior night on Thursday, January 10, when they hosted the Washington Blue Lions in a Frontier...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Lynchburg-Clay H.S. Honor Roll
Lynchburg-Clay High School has released its honor roll lists for the second nine-week grading period of the 2018-19 school year.ALL A’SNinth Gra...
Rainsboro honor roll, attendance
Rainsboro Elementary School has announced its honor roll and perfect attendance lists for the second grading period of the 2018-19 school year”A...
Wilmington College fall 2018 dean’s list
A number of area students have been named to the dean’s list at Wilmington College for the fall 2018 semester. To be considered for this honor, ...
Hillsboro FFA helps the less fortunate
This year The Hillsboro FFA chapter did our annual Christmas Adopt-A-Family a little different. Instead of getting two or three families to adopt, the...
Lynchburg-Clay M.S. Honor Roll
Following is the Lynchburg-Clay Middle School Honor Roll for the second nine-week grading period of the 2018-2019 school year.** — Denotes all A...