Family searching for Hillsboro girl since first of year
Sportsman’s Night Out returns
7 years for punching sister
Drew Hastings, Justin Harsha pull petitions
Elmore resigning as chamber executive director
- Family searching for Hillsboro girl since first of year - 11:12 pm
- Sportsman’s Night Out returns - 7:15 pm
- 7 years for punching sister - 7:01 pm
- New ODNR wildlife area in Brown County - 4:57 pm
- Drew Hastings, Justin Harsha pull petitions - 8:12 pm updated: 1:52 pm.
- Elmore resigning as chamber executive director - 7:19 pm
- More flu, hepatitis A cases locally - 6:41 pm
- AnnMarie Boutique opens in Greenfield - 12:08 pm
- A tool to fight cancer - 5:57 pm
- Wood stove causes RFL area fire - 5:42 pm
- Myers re-elected president of school board - 5:35 pm updated: 11:58 am.
- Paint Creek/Hillsboro conclusion approaches - 1:59 pm
- Something for everyone at Cabin Fever - 12:10 pm
- Felson Park, playground ideas sought - 6:35 pm
- Fairfield teacher calls them ‘prayer miles’ - 5:44 pm
- Snow storm rolls through Highland County - 5:26 pm
- Poverty is on the rise - 3:55 pm
- Hillsboro man reportedly injured in crash - 10:54 am
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:41 am
- New Directions eyeing 30 years - 6:43 pm
- ODOT preparing for snow - 5:38 pm
- The best cigars and Red Skelton at the Colony - 3:59 pm
- Attorneys battle over motions at Pike Co. pretrials - 2:38 pm
- In the Kitchen with Sharon - 12:39 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 12:23 pm
Wood stove causes RFL area fire
A malfunctioning wood pellet stove caused an estimated $15,000 to $20,000 in damage to a home at 11265 North Shore Dr., just east of North Beach Road ...
Myers re-elected president of school board
Bill Myers and Beverly Rhoads were unanimously re-elected as president and vice president, respectively, of the Hillsboro City Schools Board of Educat...
Paint Creek/Hillsboro conclusion approaches
Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings on Monday told Hillsboro City Council that the city has reached a “workable compromise” with the Paint Creek...
Something for everyone at Cabin Fever
Folks interested in creative arts and crafts should mark their calendars for Saturday, March 9. On that day, the Appalachian Artisans Guild will prese...
Felson Park, playground ideas sought
A public meeting seeking input about how to improve Felson Park and possibly revamp the Imagination Kingdom playground at the Greenfield Exempted Vill...
Fairfield teacher calls them ‘prayer miles’
The longest streak for consecutive days running is 47 years and 8 months, according to Runners World magazine, but a teacher from Leesburg crossed the...
No church, plenty of soccer
We have officially endured our first winter storm of the season, and for the most part I believe we have made it through.I always enjoy watching the r...
Treasures in the trash
I guess you could call me a hoarder, at least when it comes to memorabilia and clothes. I don’t feel like the label fits, but my wife keeps tell...
Where everyone knew your name
I spent my New Year’s Eve last week in much the same way I’ve spent it for the past decade: sitting on my couch at home, surrounded by fam...
Life at the children’s home
In a sense, today’s story came about by chance.Two weeks ago, former Blanchester Mayor Lee Miller was laid to rest in his beloved town of Blanch...
Supreme Court not so divided
There is a lot of talk about our politically divided nation. We have “red states” and “blue states.” Some of us are #TeamTrump...
A carpenter I am not
Someone once said, “Find something you’re good at, and stick with it.” For some of us, we’re still searching for what that may...
Mustangs fall to Green Devils 67-42
DODSONVILLE – The Lynchburg-Clay Mustangs fell to the North Adams Green Devils on Friday, January 11 by a score of 67 to 42.Lynchburg-Clay playe...
Hillsboro falls to Washington ladies 46-33
Hillsboro’s Lady Indians hosted the Washington Lady Blue Lions on Monday in a game that was originally scheduled for Saturday but was delayed by...
McClain travels to Jackson falls 56-48
The McClain Tigers traveled to Jackson on Friday and took on the Jackson Ironmen at Jackson High School in a matchup of two of the top teams in the Fr...
Hillsboro wrestling seniors honored
The Hillsboro Indians varsity wrestling team celebrated senior night on Thursday, January 10, when they hosted the Washington Blue Lions in a Frontier...
Hillsboro travels to Washington Court House, loses 51-39
The Washington Blue Lions hosted the Hillsboro Indians Friday night on the eve of an expected accumulative snowfall that is predicted for southern Ohi...
Fairfield beats Whiteoak 78-65
LEESBURG — The Fairfield Lions hosted the Whiteoak Wildcats on Friday at Fairfield High School in a rematch of their hotly contested December 14...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Wilmington College fall 2018 dean’s list
A number of area students have been named to the dean’s list at Wilmington College for the fall 2018 semester. To be considered for this honor, ...
Hillsboro FFA helps the less fortunate
This year The Hillsboro FFA chapter did our annual Christmas Adopt-A-Family a little different. Instead of getting two or three families to adopt, the...
Lynchburg-Clay M.S. Honor Roll
Following is the Lynchburg-Clay Middle School Honor Roll for the second nine-week grading period of the 2018-2019 school year.** — Denotes all A...
Hillsboro FFA visits nursing homes
Seventeen members of the Hillsboro FFA Chapter went to two different nursing homes in Hillsboro in December to pass out Christmas cards and candy to r...
Adena, partners opening East Side Clinic
Adena Health System, in collaboration with Hopewell Health Centers and the Chillicothe City School District (CCSD), revealed plans this week for a new...