Dettwiller new interim superintendent at Fairfield
Former Greenfield man set for capital murder trial next year
Staff changes at The Times-Gazette
Smokin’ in the Hills is back
Weekend events set to draw crowds to Greenfield, Rocky Fork despite wet forecast
- Dettwiller new interim superintendent at Fairfield - 8:29 pm
- Ready to ‘Rumble in the Hills’ - 7:10 pm
- Former Greenfield man set for capital murder trial next year - 7:07 pm updated: 7:09 pm.
- Staff changes at The Times-Gazette - 6:32 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 2:06 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 2:01 pm
- Smokin’ in the Hills is back - 8:25 pm
- Weekend events set to draw crowds to Greenfield, Rocky Fork despite wet forecast - 7:48 pm updated: 12:25 pm.
- Chamber helps promote safe work environments - 4:48 pm
- 20 pounds of marijuana seized in Highland County mail bust - 12:37 pm updated: 1:07 pm.
- Hillsboro Elks lodge ‘more than a golf course’ - 9:23 pm
- Village of Greenfield pursuing nuisance properties - 6:22 pm
- Highland County sheriff refuses to sign contract - 6:05 pm
- OSHP: Greenfield woman killed in accident was not restrained - 5:42 pm
- Hillsboro school board approves social worker - 7:36 pm
- New Vienna man indicted for rape - 5:44 pm
- Greenfield woman killed in head-on collision - 1:18 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 1:08 pm
- Hee Haw Show returns to senior center in Hillsboro - 6:46 pm
- Marshall Pike work to continue through summer on east end of Hillsboro - 6:10 pm
- Greenfield-area pursuit ends in bean field - 5:50 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:42 pm
- Clermont County manslaughter case set for trial - 2:33 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:18 pm
- Temperance, tobacco and tuberculosis - 6:01 am
20 pounds of marijuana seized in Highland County mail bust
A Hillsboro woman is facing criminal charges after police say she had 20 pounds of marijuana shipped to her this week through the United States Postal...
Hillsboro Elks lodge ‘more than a golf course’
Officials at Hillsboro Elks Lodge 361 say they are trying to breathe new life into the organization. A new and completely remodeled restaurant opened ...
Village of Greenfield pursuing nuisance properties
The Village of Greenfield administration is going after nuisance properties, hoping to send a message to property owners not in compliance with villag...
Highland County sheriff refuses to sign contract
The Highland County Board of Commissioners has agreed on a labor contract with the Highland County Sheriff’s Office, and the contract is set to ...
OSHP: Greenfield woman killed in accident was not restrained
A Greenfield woman killed in a head-on collision Monday was not wearing her seat belt when the accident occurred, authorities said Wednesday.Christine...
Hillsboro school board approves social worker
The hiring of a social worker to help elementary students deal with mental health and social issues was approved during Monday’s regular meeting...
Never leave your wife at a truck stop
“Florian and Myrtle Krebsbach left for Minneapolis and the clinic because Myrtle was pretty sure she had cancer,” wrote Garrison Keillor.F...
Now it’s time to say goodbye
Some parting thoughts…My final day here is Friday, having taken on a new challenge in county government.I’m glad I was able to be here for...
Slow down and enjoy independence
“The road of life is never without trials and tribulations,” a fellow with a man-bun shouted one time from the middle of a crowd of people...
Ready to tackle a new challenge
On Monday, the Highland County Republican Central Committee voted to appoint me to the county board of commissioners to replace Shane Wilkin.In separa...
I spent a lifetime getting here
I spent the first 25 years of my life looking for love in all the wrong places.Turns out, however, there weren’t too many ladies out there looki...
A friend or a snack? When dogs collide
Lora and I hosted a family cookout Friday evening, ostensibly to celebrate the one-year anniversary of adopting our dog, Paisley, but also to try out ...
Veterans golf outing Aug 12
7th Annual Veterans Golf Outing August 12The Highland County Veterans Honor Guard and Hillsboro Elks 361 will host the sixth annual Veterans Golf Outi...
Miami Trace gets field turf for football field
The new football field turf at Miami Trace High School is nearly complete. Above is a look at the south half of the field on Thursday, July 12, 2018. ...
McClain graduate Dante Jackson hired as assistant at Xavier
Xavier University first-year head coach Travis Steele has hired Xavier graduate and former Musketeer basketball standout Dante Jackson as an assistant...
Reflecting on 2018 Highland County Shootout
Just over a week ago at Fairfield High School the five Highland County boys varsity basketball teams met and participated in the 2018 Highland County ...
Fare thee well King James
Its official. Lebron James has decided to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers. The move ends James’ second stint with the Cleveland Cavaliers after...
Mangus awarded OHSAA Scholarship
Fairfield High School’s Matthew Mangus has been awarded a scholarship from the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA).The OHSAA annually ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Cameron 90th birthday celebration
A 90th birthday celebration will be held for Pauline Cameron from 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4 at the First Presbyterian Church, 201 E. Main St., Hillsbo...
We are the Highland County Buckeyes. We are a new 4-H club this year. We have 33 members and we meet at the Allensburg Church of Christ.We have had a ...
Humane Society Pet of the Week
The Highland Humane Society Pet of the Week is Oscar, an approximately a 12-week-old male Beagle mix. He was dropped off by someone’s house. He ...
MNB makes annual pledge payment to HDH
Merchants National Bank recently made an annual pledge payment to the Highland District Hospital Foundation GreatER Care Campaign. The campaign, which...
Kersey speaks at Hillsboro Rotary
Lifelong Clinton County resident Gary Kersey, a historian who has completed extensive research of Abraham Lincoln, was the guest speaker at Tuesday...