BREAKING: Missing teen located
Massive search planned
The Great War, lemonade grandpa and Big Macs
Fewer on roads for Memorial weekend
Teen search continues
- BREAKING: Missing teen located - 9:58 am updated: 10:17 am.
- Massive search planned - 8:27 pm
- The Great War, lemonade grandpa and Big Macs - 6:27 pm
- Fewer on roads for Memorial weekend - 6:08 pm
- In the kitchen with Sharon - 4:45 pm
- Corner Pharmacy offering COVID-19 testing - 12:55 pm
- Highland Co. libraries reopening - 12:35 pm
- Highland County travel report - 12:31 pm
- Coronavirius Food Assistance Program enrollment - 8:15 pm
- Teen search continues - 7:17 pm
- Unknown factors in Greenfield’s five-year forecast - 6:35 pm
- Greene Countrie Towne Festival canceled - 5:40 pm
- Highland County has had 17 total COVID-19 cases - 5:20 pm
- Female nabbed after pursuit - 4:55 pm
- SSCC Truck Driving Academy remains open - 1:36 pm
- Dansons adding 21 new jobs in Peebles - 12:13 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 11:58 am
- Saluting Memorial Day - 7:48 pm
- Search, clock tower highlight Greenfield’s heart - 5:55 pm updated: 12:03 pm.
- U.S. Census deadlines extended - 5:25 pm
- Sales taxes receipts up, for now - 4:35 pm
- A 2nd Chance Pet of the Week - 1:39 pm
- The search for Madison Bell continues - 8:48 pm
- Hillsboro schools planning June 26 graduation - 8:06 pm
- The man behind the mic - 5:19 pm
Teen search continues
Highland County Health Commissioner Jared Warner offered recommendations Thursday for volunteers searching for 18-year-old Greenfield resident Madison...
Unknown factors in Greenfield’s five-year forecast
The five-year forecast, the uncertainties of the current economy on school funding, and new employment contracts were topics at this week Greenfield E...
Greene Countrie Towne Festival canceled
Greenfield’s 2020 Greene Countrie Towne Festival has been canceled by the Greenfield Rotary Club due to concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic. On...
Highland County has had 17 total COVID-19 cases
During Thursday’s weekly Facebook Live news conference, Highland County Health Commissioner Jared Warner and Highland County Emergency Operation...
Female nabbed after pursuit
A Hillsboro female who had an active warrant for her arrest is facing several more charges after she allegedly led officers on a vehicle pursuit early...
SSCC Truck Driving Academy remains open
Southern State Community College’s North Campus in Wilmington will be closing, but the Truck Driving Academy will remain open to serve students ...
Tired of hearing about COVID-19
To whom it may concern:I have had enough of hearing about COVID-19 restrictions. It may seem necessary to keep everything shut down longer to further ...
How’s the market going?
Since I started selling real estate some 15 years ago, this is a question that gets asked a lot by anyone in my line of work. It seems that most every...
An old pastime finds new life
As we climbed into a car on a sunny Saturday evening last week a headed toward the center of Hillsboro, we had no idea what we might find. But it was ...
Former mayor says city made big mistake
I’d like to add some facts and another perspective to (The Times-Gazette) article about the recent sale of the Fettro property uptown.At the auc...
The Stormy Petrels of Oglethorpe
Ball caps are so very important to a bald man who’s unwilling to pay the Bosley hair-replacement folks a bushel of money to address something th...
Churchill and the 2020 pandemic
Erik Larson’s “The Splendid and the Vile” is an engrossing saga about Winston Churchill, his family, and his defiance during the Ger...
Brady’s Super Bowl journeys to be part of 2021 ESPN series
Tom Brady’s journey to each of his nine Super Bowls with the New England Patriots will be the subject of an ESPN series released next year.Entit...
Ohio Dominican Partners with Wilmington College to Offer Sport Management
Columbus, Ohio – Ohio Dominican University (ODU) has partnered with Wilmington College (WC) to allow WC students who are pursuing a Bachelor of ...
AP Analysis: NFL taking baby steps toward reopenings
The NFL is taking baby steps toward full reopenings for its teams. It has no other choice.No long throws downfield. Mostly halfback dives into the lin...
NCAA weighs moratorium amid push to offer fall sports
The NCAA Division I Council is debating whether to let a moratorium on voluntary workouts on campus expire at the end of the month as a growing number...
Guidance for State Associations
The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) has released guidance for its 51 member state high school associations to consider in...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Edgington National Merit Finalist
The family of Jonathan Edgington has announced that the Wilmington resident advanced to National Merit Finalist standing among an elite scholar group ...
Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County earns care award
Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County has been named a 2020 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst. Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County earne...
Barbers and hair stylists reopen
Jackson Hughes was the first customer when Sonner’s Barbershop, located at 43 W. Main St. in Hillsboro, reopened to customers Friday after being...
Peoples Bank donations $25,000 to FAO
Peoples Bank Foundation Inc. has announced that it donated $25,000 to the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO) to be used in response to the effects ...
Adena earns ‘A’ rating for safety
Adena Regional Medical Center (ARMC) has been awarded an ‘A’ in the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. This national distinction ...