Large fair crowd, corn research, football tickets
‘A beautiful temple risen’
‘Crabbie’ will be site of HARA special station
28 months for lottery theft
Greenfield utility bill payment issues arise again
- In the kitchen with Sharon - 2:19 pm
- Art gallery opens in downtown Greenfield - 1:59 pm
- Slipping Into Fall for Grow! - 11:10 am
- Large fair crowd, corn research, football tickets - 9:29 am
- ‘A beautiful temple risen’ - 8:38 pm
- ‘Crabbie’ will be site of HARA special station - 8:06 pm
- Drug coalition nominates officers - 7:39 pm
- 28 months for lottery theft - 7:31 pm
- HILLSBORO P.D. REPORTS - 11:29 am
- HIGHLAND COUNTY S.O. REPORTS - 11:10 am
- Greenfield utility bill payment issues arise again - 7:27 pm
- Church celebrating 200 years - 6:57 pm
- New business for Greenfield - 6:31 pm
- Hillsboro highly recommends masks - 8:20 pm updated: 11:07 am.
- Hanging up the scissors - 6:32 pm
- County unemployment rate drops - 6:14 pm
- Hillsboro man gets community control for meth - 6:07 pm
- Hillsboro Trick or Treat - 1:18 pm
- HILLSBORO P.D. REPORTS - 12:28 pm
- Hillsboro’s North East Street closed - 11:20 am
- CEO: HDH is at capacity - 6:12 pm
- Highland County schools see more than 50 cases - 5:56 pm
- ‘Mourning Emma’ calls - 5:13 pm
- Dog Pound Pet of the Week - 1:14 pm
- Highland Co. voting information - 1:06 pm
HIGHLAND COUNTY S.O. REPORTS
The Highland County Sheriff’s Office has released the following information:Sept. 19A deputy responded to the 9500 block of Careytown Road for a...
Greenfield utility bill payment issues arise again
Back in May, Greenfield City Manager Todd Wilkin said that there were issues with how some residents were paying their water and sewer bills, and the ...
Church celebrating 200 years
The First Presbyterian Church in Greenfield will hold a two-day celebration of its bicentennial Oct. 2 through Oct. 3 that is open to the community....
New business for Greenfield
A new business plans to locate in the Greenfield Industrial Park in a month to a month and a half, city manager Todd Wilkin said at Wednesday’s ...
Hillsboro highly recommends masks
The Hillsboro City Schools are following Highland County Health Department guidelines and highly recommending that students wear facial coverings due ...
Hanging up the scissors
Gene Malott is hanging up his scissors after more than 58 years as a barber and 54 years as the sole proprietor of Gene’s Barbershop in Dodsonvi...
The monkish roots of brew
With the season of Oktoberfest already upon us, I thought this week I’d take a bit of a deep dive into that topical vat of beer. My subject choi...
Life of Earth is changing
The dry west coast burned, and the east coast drowned in a deluge of water. Much of the rest of the country breathed in the smoke of the summer fires ...
My husband Peter and I were at my parents’ cabin in the woods. The weather was perfect for a bike ride so we took a long one. We had not all bee...
Baffled by fog-shrouded friends
Wistful memories of days long past danced through my mind and a wry grin spread across my face, when I saw a Facebook post this week asking if anyone ...
Doctor went toward danger on 9/11
It’s 20 years later, but Dr. David Lamont describes it as vividly as if it happened yesterday.The Bath High School graduate was 27 and working i...
Invisible enemy in our midst
Prior to starting to medical school, I recall reading the phase, “May you be born during interesting times.”Like the vast majority of you ...
Ohio High School Football Poll
Listed below are the teams ranked in this week’s Associated Press Ohio High School Football Poll:DIVISION I1. Cincinnati St. Xavier (18) 5-0 207...
FAC golf title chase grows tighter
JACKSON — The race for the Frontier Athletic Conference boys golf title got a little closer Thursday, Sept. 16 when the six FAC teams met at Jac...
Local sports briefs
T-G has sports positionThe Times-Gazette is looking for someone interested in a part-time position covering Highland County sports a couple nights a w...
McClain 2nd, Hillsboro 4th
CHILLICOTHE — The Washington Blue Lion boys golf team continued defending its 2020 Frontier Athletic Conference title at the conference meet Mon...
Washington cancels Friday football game
After playing seven games during the COVID-shortened 2020 high school football season, the Washington Blue Lions (and every other team in Ohio) were h...
OSU defense must change
COLUMBUS — Ryan Day offered no specifics about what the next steps for Ohio State’s defense will look like but promised they will be a dep...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Highland County Fair results
Following are Highland County Fair results provided by the Highland County OSU Extension Office:Outstanding Market ExhibitorsBeef – Age 8/9, fir...
Hillsboro FFA members fair royalty
On Sunday, Sept. 5, Hillsboro FFA President Hannah Hopkins, treasurer Trinity Edenfield and member Anne Marie Ogden gave speeches and answered fishbow...
SSCC announces honors lists
Southern State Community College has released its president’s list and dean’s list for academic excellence for summer semester 2021. To be...
Comment period for S.R. 72 bridge replacement
As part of the Ohio Department of Transportation—District 9’s Planning Department, the district’s environmental office is seeking pu...
Are you peace-less or prayer-full?
As I mentioned last week, in recent days I have found myself considering the whole realm of peace. Having experienced the passing away of two family m...