Four inducted into The Times-Gazette Highland County Athletic Hall of Fame
Hillsboro man accused of crossbow shooting found competent to stand trial
Swine farm fire investigation underway
Updated: Former Armintrout law office demolished Thursday
Willson taught gymnasts to believe
- Four inducted into The Times-Gazette Highland County Athletic Hall of Fame - 9:38 pm
- Hillsboro man accused of crossbow shooting found competent to stand trial - 5:50 pm
- Crews battle structure fire near Lynchburg - 4:53 pm
- Swine farm fire investigation underway - 1:33 pm
- Updated: Former Armintrout law office demolished Thursday - 12:40 pm updated: 3:58 pm.
- June 27 deadline to apply for Wilkin’s county commission seat - 5:04 am
- Willson taught gymnasts to believe - 9:03 pm
- Greenfield council hears TIF district pitch - 5:52 pm updated: 7:28 pm.
- Trial delayed in Highland County manslaughter case - 5:33 pm
- Updated: ‘Time to try another challenge’ as Wilkin attends last meeting; former commissioner sworn in Wednesday to state legislature - 10:20 am updated: 7:17 pm.
- Tickets remain for Hall of Fame, scholar-athletes - 8:43 pm
- He etched his name into the annals of time - 8:10 pm
- UPDATED: 5,000 swine killed in massive fire - 3:36 pm updated: 6:48 pm.
- Wilkin feted at send-off reception, prepares to join Ohio House - 3:25 pm
- Reception for Shane Wilkin 2-4 p.m. Tuesday - 10:35 pm
- Update: Demolition of Armintrout building delayed, likely happening Thursday - 10:31 pm updated: 8:38 am.
- The Times-Gazette: 200 years and counting - 8:43 pm updated: 9:03 pm.
- Dovetail dedicates new storage facility - 8:23 pm updated: 8:45 pm.
- Newspaper memories: Ron Coffey remembers the frenzy and fun of writing, editing multiple newspapers - 5:23 pm
- Newspaper memories: Pam Stricker remembers relocating Times-Gazette, and two worlds colliding - 5:09 pm
- Newspaper memories: Phil Roberts remembers merging rivals was a big challenge - 4:52 pm
- Times-Gazette owners, publishers, editors through the years - 2:53 pm
- Join us today to celebrate 200 years of The Times-Gazette; customer appreciation current subscriber subscription rate offered - 10:04 am updated: 12:45 pm.
- Mysterious mammals and miracle medicine - 6:01 am
- Eleven nominees added to T-G Scholar-Athlete Award list - 8:46 pm
Updated: ‘Time to try another challenge’ as Wilkin attends last meeting; former commissioner sworn in Wednesday to state legislature
Emotions ran high Wednesday as Highland County Commissioner Shane Wilkin tendered his resignation from the commission after 10 years on the job.Later ...
Tickets remain for Hall of Fame, scholar-athletes
Tickets are still available for the 9th annual Times-Gazette Highland County Hall of Fame and senior student-athlete recognition event that will be he...
He etched his name into the annals of time
Editor’s Note – The is the third in a series of four stories featuring the 2018 inductees into The Times-Gazette Highland County Athletic ...
UPDATED: 5,000 swine killed in massive fire
Five thousand head of swine were killed Tuesday in a fire that completely destroyed a hog farm near Good Hope in Fayette County, authorities said.The ...
Wilkin feted at send-off reception, prepares to join Ohio House
Friends, co-workers and various elected officials gathered at the Highland County Administration Building Tuesday afternoon to express their appreciat...
Reception for Shane Wilkin 2-4 p.m. Tuesday
A reception is scheduled Tuesday (June 19) from 2-4 p.m. for Shane Wilkin in the basement of the Highland County Administration Building. The public i...
Jonathan Winters and job No. 1
Many years ago when I was in school in Dayton I met Jonathan Winters, the late improvisational comic. We met following one of his performances at Memo...
The mystery of LeBron James
I enjoyed Jeff Gilliland’s column Saturday on LeBron James, and can’t argue much with the points he made.As a student of the NBA – a...
LeBron: Is he or is he not?
If you’re a LeBron James or Cleveland Cavaliers fan, you might want to skip this article. Because I am about to tell you that despite all the su...
There really is no place like home
The ink’s barely even dry on your diploma, and I bet you are already making some pretty bold claims about your future. I’ll also bet very ...
The dangers of social media, and some other stuff
A little bit of this and that today…Social media dangersYet another great example of the dangers of social media platforms and their constant te...
Time to witness history again
By the time you read this, barring something unforeseen, I will have relived one of my cherished childhood memories.It is Thursday, and my father and ...
5K run/walk on June 23 at Highland County Fairgrounds
5K Run/Walk June 23 at Highland County FairgroundsA 5k run/walk to benefit the American Cancer Society will be held at the Highland County Fairgrounds...
New McClain basketball coach Joe B. Stewart looks to turn Tiger basketball around
Joe B. Stewart, a 1975 McClain graduate, was hired as the new varsity boys’ basketball Head Coach by the Greenfield Exempted Village School Dist...
McClain athletes working hard to improve over the summer
Athletes from McClain High School and Middle School gathered at the McClain football practice field on Thursday to take part in the summer workout pro...
10 local softball players from McClain, Hillsboro, Fairfield and Lynchburg named to Southeast All-District softball teams
Ten Highland County Softball players were named First Team, Second Team or Honorable Mention All-District selections last week in Division II and III....
Fairfield’s Kaiti White earns 2nd Team All-State honors
Kaiti White pitches against Piketon in a Sectional Tournament Semi-Final at Fairfield High School. White was named to the OHSFSCA All-State Second Tea...
McClain football players help at New Directions rummage sale
A group of McClain football players are pictured at New Directions in Greenfield on Friday afternoon after helping to put away items that were left fr...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Hillsboro Garden Club holds June meeting
Vice President Shelly Rayburn called the June 19 meeting of the Hillsboro Garden Club to order with members standing for the Pledge of Allegiance. Rol...
T-G door prize winners named
Winners of door prizes awarded during The Times-Gazette’s 200th anniversary open house celebration Monday were as follows:* 13-week gift subscri...
L-C team 4th in State Envirothon
A Lynchburg-Clay High School finished in fourth place when the Ohio Federation of Soil and Water Conservation District’s held its annual State E...
Sears completes basic training
U.S. Air Force Airman Ronald W. Sears graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.The airman complet...
Amateur radio Field Day is June 23-24 near New Vienna
For several years amateur radio operators in Clinton and Highland counties have jointly participated in a high-level emergency communications simulati...