The Southern Ohio Agricultural & Community Development Foundation (SOACDF) had announced the date, time and location of its informational meetings to announce grant opportunities.
Applications, including a business plan, for Ag Development, Environmental/Water Quality Pilot Program, and the Young Farmer Program can be submitted between Aug. 1, 2016 through Aug. 31, 2016. Educational assistance applications will also be available at the local FSA and other offices in your county beginning July 1, 2016. These applications must be submitted by Aug. 31, 2016. Plan to attend and learn more about the strategic investments SOACDF is making in southern Ohio. For more information or other meeting locations, visit www.soacdf.net or contact the foundation office at 937-393-2700.
• Tuesday, July 5, 10 a.m., Southern Hills Career & Technical Center, Hamer Rd., Georgetown.
• Tuesday, July 5, 6:30 p.m., Symmes Valley High School, Aid.
• Wednesday, July 6, 1-3 p.m., USDA Service Center, SR 104, Lucasville.
• Thursday, July 7, 6:30 p.m., Cherry Fork Community Center, SR 136, Cherry Fork.
• Wednesday, July 13, 6:30 p.m., C.H. McKenzie Ag Center, Jackson Pike, Gallipolis.
• Wednesday, July 20, 9-11 a.m., Adams County FSA Office Conference Room, West Union.
• Wednesday, July 20, 1-3 p.m., Brown County Extension Office, Georgetown.
Submitted by Samantha Black, SOACDF.