The Highland County Health Department said in a Friday update on its Facebook page that anyone looking for a COVID-19 test at a doctor’s office could find the tests at the following locations. The phone number of the location is also listed.
* Health Source of Ohio — 937-393-5781
* Highland Family Healthcare — 937-393-4899
* Highland Family Medicine — 937-840-9150
* Physicians for Women — 937-393-3406
* Lynchburg Medical Center — 937-364-2346
* Greenfield Medical Services — 937-981-1121
* Rocky Fork Medical Center — 937-402-5491
* Roman Family Healthcare — 937-981-2880
* West Main Urgent Care — 937-393.3300
The health department also provided a list of locations where a COVID-19 test to use at-home could be located. It reminded local residents that all at-home COVID-19 tests must be proctored by a physician, adding that any of these tests can be proctored online, through an app on your phone or on a computer.
If the test is not proctored by a physician, the health department cannot issue a work/school excuses, the update said.
Following are the locations where at-home tests can be found. The health department said that anyone planning to go to one of the locations should call the location first:
* In Hillsboro — Highland County District Library — 937-393-3114; and Highland County Community Action — 937-393-3458
* In Greenfield — Highland County Branch Library — 937-981-3772; and Highland County Community Action — 937-661-6866
* In Lynchburg — Highland County Branch Library — 937-364-2511
* In Leesburg — Highland County Branch Library — 937-780-7295
* In the Rocky Fork Lake area — Highland County Branch Library — 937-661-6866
The health department also noted that it provided 47 COVID-19 vaccinations during a drive-through clinic held last Wednesday at Liberty Park in Hillsboro.