Publication: Hillsboro Times-Gazette
Bar code: 10016
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
No. of sections: 1
No. of pages: 8
Page 1: A8
1) — HTG070921Sentencings w/mug shot (runs as dominant feature over 4 columns on right side of page), inches
2) — HTG070921Photographer w/2 pics (runs as centerpiece — NOTE — 1st pic posted is page 1 centerpiece; 2nd pic posted goes with the jump), inches
3) — HTG070921SSCC w/pic (runs down 2 columns on left side of page — NOTE — Would like to run the pic at top of the page above the headlines to give us a little more art up there), inches
4) — HTG0709221AttemptedMurder w/mug shot (runs to right of centerpiece), 8 inches
We will have another page 1 item slugged HTG070921FrontWeatherIcon. It goes in the index box on the bottom left corner of the page and includes a small weather icon, short weather description and high and low temperatures for the day.
*****Also place Facebook logo in Index box
2A – Obits
HTG070921MillerObit w/pic, 7.7 inches
Obit submission deadline is 6 p.m.
1) — HTG070921HCSOReports (story only), 4 inches
2) — HTG070921LynchburgLions (stand alone pic)
3) — HTG070921TelephoneCaregiver (story only), 15 inches
4) — HTG070921TakeNote (story only — can be cut as needed), 14 inches
***** Local news should always be placed before any AP copy — that has not been the case at times recently
*****Take Note should be used only after everything budgeted above them has been used.
3A – Opinion
HTG070921TheirView (runs at top of page over 2 columns on left), 8 inches
HTG070921TodayInHistory (runs beneath Their View — NOTE — Please do not cut Today’s Birthdays from this story; you can cut anything else, but please do not cut the birthdays), 25 inches
HTG070921PoliticalCartoon (runs at top of page over 4 columns on right)
HTG070921GrindrodColumn w/mug shot (runs beneath the PoliticalCartoon), 26 inches
*****If you need more filler for the 4 columns on the right side, use HTG070921OurPolicies beneath the Political Cartoon. Our Policies can be cut as needed.
4A – Comics
5A – Puzzles
NOTE — If needed, please use local content or jumps in the TV grid space. Otherwise, use an AP Entertainment story
7A – Classifieds/Sports
NOTE — We have no local sports stories, so pick a template and fill the page with things like Cincinnati Reds/Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes, etc. or the top AP sports stories of the day.
8A – Local
******Will update inch counts as they become available.
Contact numbers: Reach editor Jeff Gilliland at 937-402-2522. Sports questions should also be directed to Jeff.