Publication: Hillsboro Times-Gazette
Bar code: 10016
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2023
No. of sections: 1
No. of pages: 10
1) — HTG011923SolarProtest w/pic — (runs as dominant feature at top of the page over 4 columns on the right side of the page), approx 15 inches
2) — HTG011923OSHPTrooper w/mug shot (runs as secondary story beneath dominant feature), 9 inches
3) — HTG011923Commissioners w/pic (runs down 2 columns on the left side of the page — NOTE — Pic can run at bottom of story on page 1 or with the jump), approx 30 inches
4) — HTG011923ChillicotheVA (no art — runs at bottom of page beneath OSHPTrooper story), approx 14 inches
We will have another page 1 item slugged HTG011923FrontWeatherIcon. It goes in the index box on the bottom left corner of the page and includes a small weather icon, short weather description and high and low temperatures for the day.
*****Also place Facebook logo in Index box
2A – Obits
We have no obits or death notices at this time
Obit submission deadline is 6 p.m.
1) — HTG011923SOESC (story and pic), 5 inches
2) — HTG011923WCQuakers (story and pic), 8 inches
3) — HTG011923TakeNote (story only — can be cut as needed — THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE PLACED BEFORE ANY AP COPY), 14 inches
***** Local news should always be placed before any AP copy
*****Take Note should be used only after everything budgeted above them has been used.
3A – Opinion
HTG011923TheirView (runs at top of page over 2 columns on left), 7 inches
HTG011923TodayInHistory (runs beneath Their View — NOTE — Please do not cut Today’s Birthdays from this story; you can cut anything else, but please do not cut the birthdays), 17 inches
HTG011923PoliticalCartoon (runs at the top of page over 4 columns on right side of page)
HTG031923ButlerColumn w/mug shot (runs beneath the PoliticalCartoon), 23 inches
*****If you need more filler for the 4 columns on the right side, use HTG011923OurPolicies beneath the Political Cartoon. Our Policies can be cut as needed.
4A – Comics
5A – Puzzles
NOTE — If needed, please use local content or jumps in the former TV grid space. Otherwise, use an AP Entertainment story
6A – Clssifieds
7A – Religion
HTG011923TaborColumn (story w/mug shot), 29 inches
HTG011923LocalReligionBriefs (story only), 2 inches
HTG011923KidsTalk (story w/mug shot), 18 inches
8A – Sports
NOTE — Please use the below stories on the order they are listed
HTG011923HillsboroGirls (story w/logo), 11 inches
NOTE — We have just the one local story. After that, fill the page with local AP sports stories like Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, Ohio State Buckeyes, UC Bearcats, or the top AP sports stories of the day.
9A – Local
10A – Local
Direct questions to Jeff Gilliland at 937-763-6029